BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Emily D.
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this product, this is one of the best liners o have found ever! The precision on this pen is flawless, let alone the product stays on even after I've slept on my makeup! I've tried others but nothing compares to this product!
Paola G.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
So easy to use because of its thin precise tip. I love that this color adds such a gorgeous twist to your eye look. You get the most out of the product of you make sure it always has the capacity on & of stored standing tip down.
Liz G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Trooper more...
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. I love the brush, you can do any eye look you want with it. Have bought over and over again. I use it almost every time I wear eyeliner.
Han T.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
People talks about this for many reasons. It's amazing, It's awesome and It's so freaking amazing. It's so black, I love the felt tip pen, it doesn't smudge. However, it's not waterproof, but it's sweat proof and that's all I need.
Sona E.
Review for: Trooper more...
Makes my eyelininer applying process so much faster, precise and gorgeous. It's very pigmented, and the tip of the liner is just so thin and comfertable and easy to apply.
Klarissa L.
Houston , TX
This is by far the best eye liner I've had. I bought it at sephora for just $20. It has a easy to use applicator that doesn't go everywhere. For the price it is well worth the buy. Don't even look anywhere else because this is the one!
Allison K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
Only highend eyeliner i trust! Not so much of a fan of the tattoo liner. i like the ink one more because it goes on matte and opaque, although it does dry down faster than the tattoo ones. Never smudges on me, and stays for e ver!
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Amazing! You should definitely buy this ! I love making my wing eyeliner with this . It makes it so easy to put on . I have nothing bad to say about this . I just love it
Chelsea C.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
Really like this liner but the tip dried out fast. When you try to get some liner it spills out way too much and leaves nothing behind. Amazing formula but bad packaging
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?