BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
KVD's Ink liner is perfect for drawing a quick wing in the morning. While the price tag may be a bit heavy, it lasts all day and in the rain, storms, wind, even when I fly it lasts. I am a returning customer and the only other one competing with this is her tattoo liner
SAVANNAH A.
SAVANNAH A.
Cookeville
This is the only eyeliner I will use anymore. The fine felted tip makes getting the perfect cat eye super easy. Stays put all day and won't smudge. I own trooper and Neruda, but I want them all! Love, love, love!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the BEST liquid liner on the market! Only use it if you know how to handle your liquid. It dries quick and lasts FOREVER! I could fall asleep and wake up with it still perfectly placed. I recommend this liner to anyone looking to go bold and rock the liquid liner.
Lorrie P.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I'm Obsessed! These liners are fabulous! You get a precision line and it stays on. What else do you need to know. It's comparably priced to other eyeliners, but the pigments are awesome! This is definitely worth trying, who knows, you just might buy them all too.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is great liner. It is not something that I would be embarrassed to use. I have friends that steal these from me. (Ew, right, try telling them that. Cause I do not like to share). They are easy to take anywhere. They go on without any problems. I am very impressed.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Santee, CA
Review for: Trooper
Trooper is my go to for eyeliner always. the long lasting formula and applicator is perfect to get the sharp edges you are looking for. this black is the blackest of black and doesnt fade after drying. i haven't found a liner better and will continue to buy this liner.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Francisco
I just bought this in the shade Baudelaire, which is a really amazing blue. I did winged liner with it, which was surprisingly easy (I usually go for gel/cream over liquid liner). It also didn't move all day, even in the inner corner where I usually get some smudging.
Reyna E.
Reyna E.
San Diego
Review for: Trooper
There's always that one who stills your heart and become your trooper! I absolutely love this eyeliner! Stays in place, last all day and easy to apply. Whether you want a simple, dramatic, or so sharp you can cut someone with your liner this is my all time go to liner.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kent, OH
This eyeliner is hands down the best I have ever used. It doesn't dry out if you take a few minutes to perfect your wing. It is $20 compared to $8-$10 drug store brands but is TOTALLY worth it. It stays on forever, even if you sleep in it I wake up with perfect wings.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
West Chester , PA
I bought this when the tattoo liner was out of stock and I hated it. It's very black, but way more difficult to achieve a good wing because of the stiff tip. It also comes off very easily due to my eyes watering. I learned my lesson and went back to the tattoo liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?