10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Woolf
This is one of my favorite long lasting eyeliners. I love the grey color of woolf, it's great for a more natural look. It stays on all day. The price is the only down side but the point on it gives your the perfect wing.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I received this product as a gift and I can say it is a nice liner! I found it easy to use and the application of it is quite nice! They have a nice arrangement of shades and the price is very doable! If you are looking for a good liner, they are quite nice!
nia G.
nia G.
Woodbury Heights
Review for: Trooper
Super long wearing liner! The liquid doesn't dry out fast at all! You get the most for what you pay for. Easy to apply, felt tip is awesome and super precise! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a holy grail eyeliner!
Kalee G.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I'm in love with all Kat Von D eyeliner. It's one of the best in its class and never disappoints! I also really like the names of the products, Bukowski happens to be my favorite writer- I bet you can guess what I bought when I saw it! Overall, great product.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Love love love these!! I love all of the different colors and how easy it is to make a winged eyeliner. Have you guys tried them out yet? Highly recommend these because I can already tell you, you won't be disappointed!<3
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
I own a few of these in different colors and they're such a fun and easy way to brighten up your eye look. They are super easy to handle and give the perfect sharp cat eye. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a fun eyeliner that's easy to use
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
South Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Neruda
This product allows me to make very fine lines when I want and very nice colors. I have a. Purple of these and use them for multiple uses when it comes to makeup or whatever. Feels good in the hand and looks nice on skin.
B C.
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I just love the formula of this liner: perfectly pigmented and super long lasting. The brush on this liner is very fine and gives a great precise wing. I've repurchased this line several times and every time I try something new, I go back to this one. SO good.
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?