BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Bemidji
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner was hard for me to get used to at first. Once you get the hang of it though, it's actually favorable. It is so great though, that if you mess up a bit, it's hard to get off the skin. A bit pricey, but if you are looking for a nice liquid eyeliner, I recommend it.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Review for: Trooper
I LOVE this eyeliner! I'm not usually the one to get high end eyeliner, but I had a sample one of these to try and I fell in love! The felt tip isn't too flimsy, so it's really easy to get a nice wing. It isn't streaky and it stays on all day! I highly recommend this eyeliner!
Jonée V.
Jonée V.
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite eye liner. I will never use any other as long as this is sold. It does not move at all. The applicator makes it so easy to put on. Honestly I have used the ink liner and tattoo liner and cannot tel the difference. Whenever I get a coupon code, I even stock up on this because I absolutely love it!!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Neruda
The color is solid that's for sure. It swatched beautifully on my hand in the store and I was sold. But as soon as I tried to put on top of ANY color at all, it picked up the color. Even on top of light colors, the brush got stained and the white wasn't thick any more.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Trooper
Every time I go to Sephora and ask for a recommendation on eye liners they always suggest this. I have tried many samples of this and even purchased a full size and its just not for me. The applicator is very nice and easy to use but for me this does not last and by the time I get home from work  my liner is smudged.
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
I wanted to review the full size of this product. I did a review on a small set, the bow and arrow along with the matte lip stain. But this liner is my holy grail of eyeliner. Everything about it is perfect. Super pigmented, perfect applicator. Long wearing no smudge. Love
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
I really enjoy this ink liner by Kat Von D. I think the fine felt tip is the perfect size and the formula lasts on my oily eye lids. The product is a bit expensive for the amount you actually get per tube but it is worth it for the price. I wish they had a matte black color!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
The black eyeliner will always be my favorite! These allow me to have a very fine and sharp wing. I have oily skin and it doesn’t transfer on my lid at all! I would say this is comparable to the stile pen liner. I love this and will continue to buy this again and again!
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
KVD's Ink liner is perfect for drawing a quick wing in the morning. While the price tag may be a bit heavy, it lasts all day and in the rain, storms, wind, even when I fly it lasts. I am a returning customer and the only other one competing with this is her tattoo liner
Katie
Katie
I purchased this from Sephora in the shade Neruda which is white. This was my first Kat Von D purchase. This swatched very nicely in the store with a thick very white line. When I got home and used it on my eyes it didn't work as well as it swatched. It's difficult to get the color to show up unless you keep going over the line continously which of course then leads to messing the line up. I really wanted this to work and will keep trying.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?