10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jay L.
Jay L.
I bought this in the shade Dali a few months ago. I swatched it on my hand at the store and it did a beautiful job. When I got home , however, and tried to apply it to my eyes it barely showed up. It was dry. It was like trying to write with a dried out marker. I was pretty disappointed. I'm hoping it was just the one that I grabbed and not the whole line all together.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the best high end eyeliner that I've ever found. It stays on all day, it's waterproof and it's matte. I usually prefer drugstore eyeliners, but when i want to spend a little more, I always buy Kat Von D ink liner
Yovanna G.
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
Best liner I have ever found. Once you go kat von d products, you will never go back! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I often use shades trooper and Neruda and they are amazing! I usually order online at sephora and have always had great experiences with it. 10/10 would buy again and will always recommend to friends
Thea M.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Nerdrum
This is the most wonderful, long lasting easy to apply smooth eyeliner. I have never bought anything so smooth and simple. I recommend this to everyone. If u enjoy wearing the winged tips on ur eyes. This is the one to get. No smear, flake or anything. It's awesome
Addie L.
Addie L.
mobile , AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Cait D.
Cait D.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Trooper
I originally got this eyeliner as a sample to try and I really loved it so I decide to get the full size one and the first reason why i love this eyeliner is because I am very clumsy when it comes to eyeliners and the felt tip makes it really easy to apply. Second reason is because I have very small eyes and it is hard to find felt tip liners that can glide on the eyelid to create a thin line, but this eyeliner does that and it really helps to get a straight line. Also this eyeliner doesn't dry down to an off black colour it stays on the eyelid as black and stays a good amount of time. I wear it almost everyday and I honestly would recommend this to anyone
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Woolf
This is one of my favorite long lasting eyeliners. I love the grey color of woolf, it's great for a more natural look. It stays on all day. The price is the only down side but the point on it gives your the perfect wing.
nia G.
nia G.
Woodbury Heights
Review for: Trooper
Super long wearing liner! The liquid doesn't dry out fast at all! You get the most for what you pay for. Easy to apply, felt tip is awesome and super precise! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a holy grail eyeliner!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?