BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Deanne N.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D knows her stuff when it comes to eyeliners! This Ink Liner makes applying liquid liner simple, even for beginners. All you have to do is lay the tip down and it pretty much does the work for you. If you've had bad luck applying liquid liners in the past, you should give this one a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Christina H.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! it is so black and pigmented! a little pricey but definitely worth it. It doesnt try out fast at all and it lasts a real long time. Also it stays on all day. It is perfect for doing a wing eyeliner! I would totally buy this again!
Berenice S.
Review for: Hemingway
Greatest product i have tried.bits easy to use even for beginners. And the color selection it great.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Trooper
absolutely love this eyeliner, it's so easy to apply and it's waterproof and it lasts all day long, no smudging at all
Kaylene B.
Review for: Trooper
I am the type of person who cannot go without eyeliner. I have tried SO many and wasted SO much money on products that don't even compare. This is the best eyeliner on the market. No smudging, super black, easy to apply, does't irritate the eyes, and looks beautiful. I would recomend this to anyone!
Jocelyn P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Trooper
Hands down the best eyeliner out there! So pigmented and easy to use! Definitely beginner friendly: )
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
I am late to this bandwagon but I'm so glad I hopped on it. This is the best felt tip liner I've used, and I've tried a ton of them. I like using it to draw out my wing and using the KVD Autograph liner to fill it in. Easy to control and dries fast.
Lucinda H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners and a cult favorite to most beauty gurus. It last through water, rain, sloppy dog kisses, you name it. It's also one of the blackest, matte-iests formulas out there. The only complaint is the price, it's a high-end brand and that comes at a high-end blow to your wallet.
Kerri W.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Neruda
This is the best white liner it is. When I am tired I put it on my inner eye and it just pops and hides dark circles. I love Kate Von d. Maybe I need a new tattoo instead of doing this survae. It sure would be more fun. Its only fifteen hundred miles from Denver. I think I can make it.
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is the best eyeliner that I have ever used, honestly. I love it so freaking much and I highly recommend. It is VERY long lasting.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?