BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Crystal W.
lansing
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS LIFE. This eye liner is a must have if you love having a great winged look! Application is very easy and I made this last for months! I loved this eyeliner so much and wish I could afford buying it more often!
Lisa C.
Review for: Trooper
I love it but it's to flexible so if you don't have a steady hand then it'll be hard to draw with. The packaging is very nice. I used it every other day since I wouldn't do a eyeliner look everyday. I would buy again
Emilee E.
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners out there! It is a bit expensive but that’s okay! It’s worth it! It doesn’t dry out fast you get your moneys worth I love Kat I’m general she puts a lot of work into her products and it shows
kathy n.
Review for: Trooper
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Stefania M.
Umatilla, OR
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is worth the hype! It glides on smoothly and has a really fine tip. I've only tried trooper, but the pigment is there! I do think it's the best liquid liner I have used. Would recommend it to everyone.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
It's black liner gives me the most perfect and sharp wing. It is so black and so opaque that I only need to draw my liner once. It does tend to dry out after a while but besides that it is amazing!! I definitely recommend it
wendy d.
north babylon, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
These liners are everything! They go on SO smoothly and are. Extremely pigmented! I've tried tons of liners and this brand by far carries my favorite ones. The blue one is stunning. I would definitely recommend it.
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is my favorite for lining my undereye area. The felt tip is easy to use since it's basically the thinnest pen type eyeliner on the market. The opaque color is long lasting and consistent. Love.
Sofía G.
Review for: Trooper
Literally my favorite eyeliner. Would buy every color if they weren't 20$ each. Not usually too hyped for expensive eyeliner but damn it's worth it was a liner you use every day!!!! Would recommend and buy again.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Trooper
In my opinion this is the BEST eyeliner out there! The shape and size of its application tip is perfect! Super long lasting and doesn’t smudge off throughout the day. The perfect eyeliner to get the perfect wing!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?