10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Alisity A.
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Varnell, GA
Probably one of the best pen liners I have ever used. I bought while on sale on the kvd website. It arrived on time in perfect condition. I use it almost everyday. The colors are vibrant and goes on smoothly. Definitely will buy again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Love this liner, it's so incredibly easy to apply. Bought at sephora for the 3rd time because I love it so much. Lasts for a surprisingly long time and comes in simple packaging. Would definitely buy again...about even with the tattoo liner from Kat, both awesome products.
Koda M.
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smooth and is very easy to control. I have never been particularly skilled with eyeliner but I feel like a pro with this. The precision is great, it has a great wear time- truly 24hours without fading.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Emily J.
Emily J.
This is actually my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used. I tried the tattoo liner but it doesn't come out as dark and pigmented as this liner. This one is also much better because it doesn't dry out. I would highly recommend this liner for cat eyes
Candice S.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Trooper
I tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner, unfortunately I'm not a fan of it, but her ink liner is so amazing. It just glides on & stays put. It doesn't sweat off or bleed into the corners of your eyes. I will be buying this liner again.
Jay L.
Jay L.
I bought this in the shade Dali a few months ago. I swatched it on my hand at the store and it did a beautiful job. When I got home , however, and tried to apply it to my eyes it barely showed up. It was dry. It was like trying to write with a dried out marker. I was pretty disappointed. I'm hoping it was just the one that I grabbed and not the whole line all together.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?