11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
4.55 / 5 based on 3,179 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 495 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
This is one of the best automatic eye liners I have ever used. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. I will be purchasing it as soon as my sample runs out. I would recommend it, for sure!
I am late to this bandwagon but I'm so glad I hopped on it. This is the best felt tip liner I've used, and I've tried a ton of them. I like using it to draw out my wing and using the KVD Autograph liner to fill it in. Easy to control and dries fast.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other more...
Eyeliner is a must on my daily makeup routine! And although it's a most expensive alternative then most eyeliners in the market. It's so worth it, its intensity in black makes my eyeliner pop out even more !
This is the only liner i use. The colors are so matte and perfect on. it lasts all night. I love it! i would recommend, it is a good price for the product. The only thing i use.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos