10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Shalini M.
Shalini M.
This is the best liner I have ever used before in my life. No other liner stands up to how great this product is. It is easy to use so a beginner could do what they want with it. It lasts a long time as well, and for the price, it's worth it
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
West Des Moines
Review for: Other
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
khrystal M.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Surya T.
Surya T.
Review for: Trooper
I have bought and rebought this product several times. It lasts all day and night and is super black. It's easy to use and doesn't move. This eyeliner is well worth the money as it last long and even though the black is so intense it's not a struggle when it's time to wash it off.
Marlee A.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Alisity A.
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing. It is my favorite liquid pen liner and the only one I reach for anymore. It really is so black and goes on so smooth. It's very easy to use. I will continue to repurchase it and always recommend this eyeliner.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Varnell, GA
Probably one of the best pen liners I have ever used. I bought while on sale on the kvd website. It arrived on time in perfect condition. I use it almost everyday. The colors are vibrant and goes on smoothly. Definitely will buy again
Dana C.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color. Applies easily and flawlessly! Live the formula. Always glides on with the perfect pigmentation. I reach for this product at least once a week depending on my shadow choice. Perfect shade for those dramatic eyes!!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?