10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Reina B.
Reina B.
Review for: Bukowski
I originally thought I would love this eyeliner, and at first it was nice, but after awhile the hype wore off. The applicator is easy to use, but I find that the material used causes it to dry up very quickly. The formula is nice, but since the applicator has so quickly dried up, it makes it difficult to use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: Hemingway
Great color but I've never actually used the Ink Liners since I've heard they do not stay as well as her Tattoo Liners. With my eye lid type, I need an eyeliner that will not budge or crease (as much as possible). Kat's entire line is usually excellent though, albeit a little pricey. Still love her products!
Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've tried a lot of different liquid eyeliners, both high end and drugstore, and I always come back to this one. It dries very quickly and doesn't run. The brush tip makes for the easiest application ever. It never has flaked on me! I love this product and use it almost daily.
Vera M.
Vera M.
Review for: Hemingway
A really nice eyeliner, easy to use and lasts most of the day (some days not as well, but those have been days I've been doing a lot/been outside a lot and other brands would have been the same). For the price, it is one of the better ones - I have another eyeliner I love, but it is almost double the price.
Takeesha J.
Takeesha J.
Review for: Woolf
KVD products as a whole are to die for. I have not one bad thing to say about the brand because this woman knows what's she's doing! I have this liner and also the Tattoo liner and it's my go to liner when creating dramatic looks! It's so easy to use and doesn't smudge. She even has some waterproof liners!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner! The brush tip makes it super easy to use, it has great pigmentation and a beautiful matte finish, and it wears well! It's not as waterproof as the Stila liner, but I prefer this one because of the finish and that you don't have to worry about the tip fraying like you do with a felt tip.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Bosch
I will continue to collect every single Kat Von D Ink Liner that is released, no matter what the color. I bought this one because Bosch is one of my favorite artists, and I'm in love with its rich olive tone! The Ink Liners go on like a dream, and I create the sharpest wings of all time with the felt tip!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
Will never buy any other liner! This has been the only liner I've used for the last year. It stays on all day (literally all day). The pen itself lasts at least 4-5 months without losing pigmentation. For $19, you honestly can't beat it. I have recommended it to many people who have also grown to love it.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
San Carlos, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I usually sport a good old cat eye, and this is the best product to achieve it. The liner stays in place and never smudges. Not only that, it is so dark and is a true black. Many other liners I have tried is an off black, not this one. It is super precise and easy to use.
Maryk1153
Maryk1153
Review for: Trooper
I really love this stuff-it stays put once it's on and I never get smudging near my inner corner like I do with some other eyeliners. Worth the price in my opinion. Also, make sure you look closely if buying in store...this one looks a LOT like the Kat Von d ink liner but they have different applicators.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?