BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ana A.
Review for: Baudelaire
If you are looking for an easy liquid eyeliner this is the one for you! The brush is so nice and it idea right on. The packaging of the box is so cute I obsess over it. You can purchase it in Sephora or on their website.
Lauren W.
Highlands Ranch
Review for: Trooper
Great easy to use liner that stays all day. It's a bit pricey and dries out with in a few months. The tip is great for precise winged looks. I've bought this liner multiple times and always seem to come back to this one.
Celeste M.
burton, MI
Review for: Woolf
this is an everyday look for me, i love to put this in my purse and just use it whenever i need it. it lasts so long and it doesn’t take a whole lot of time to take it off. i still have my first one but i would but again
nia G.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Super long wearing liner! The liquid doesn't dry out fast at all! You get the most for what you pay for. Easy to apply, felt tip is awesome and super precise! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a holy grail eyeliner!
Heather P.
Ozone park, Ny
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is perfect which makes application easy and precise. I have purchased about 4 of these and I will continue to buy them. I highly recommend this especially if your a liquid liner junkie
Ashley H.
San Angelo
Review for: Trooper
This has to be one of the best liquid pen liners out there! The packaging is gorgeous! This is my go to eyeliner. Use it every day. It doesn’t drag or pull on the skin when doing winged out liner. Will continue to buy!
Crystal W.
lansing
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS LIFE. This eye liner is a must have if you love having a great winged look! Application is very easy and I made this last for months! I loved this eyeliner so much and wish I could afford buying it more often!
Lisa C.
Review for: Trooper
I love it but it's to flexible so if you don't have a steady hand then it'll be hard to draw with. The packaging is very nice. I used it every other day since I wouldn't do a eyeliner look everyday. I would buy again
Emilee E.
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners out there! It is a bit expensive but that’s okay! It’s worth it! It doesn’t dry out fast you get your moneys worth I love Kat I’m general she puts a lot of work into her products and it shows
kathy n.
Review for: Trooper
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?