10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I loved this eyeliner. Usually my concerns with this style is that my eyeshadow clogs it up and dries it out. I didn't have that problem with this one though.
It lasted quite awhile and I had no issues with too much or too little going on at any given time.
Totally worth the price.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Shalini M.
Shalini M.
This is the best liner I have ever used before in my life. No other liner stands up to how great this product is. It is easy to use so a beginner could do what they want with it. It lasts a long time as well, and for the price, it's worth it
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton
Review for: Baudelaire
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Surya T.
Surya T.
Review for: Trooper
I have bought and rebought this product several times. It lasts all day and night and is super black. It's easy to use and doesn't move. This eyeliner is well worth the money as it last long and even though the black is so intense it's not a struggle when it's time to wash it off.
Alisity A.
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
khrystal M.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?