10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product! All the colors are great but this one is a good neutral. I always find it hard to do eyeliners but this one is a good thick even application which makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye! Would recommend this color to anyone!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Arlington
I love this liner because it is felt and makes such precise lines. Better than urban decays liquid liner. True dark pigments and exact strokes make you the queen you are. Does not dry out quickly and formula is consistent. Comes in a wide array of colors so don't be shy and try them all.
Zandy B.
Zandy B.
I got the Trooper at Sephora. It applies great which is well worth it. I used it everyday. However by the end of the day because I have oily skin it wouldn't stay in certain areas. I would buy again but I just wish my oily skin wouldn't affect it
Tamara Z.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It's what I use daily for work just to make my eyes pop a bit more and then put on a heavier application with a wing at night for going out. I do go through it pretty quickly because of the daily use, but it holds up nicely.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I loved this eyeliner. Usually my concerns with this style is that my eyeshadow clogs it up and dries it out. I didn't have that problem with this one though.
It lasted quite awhile and I had no issues with too much or too little going on at any given time.
Totally worth the price.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Review for: Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Trooper
I like to wear a lot of this eyeliner, it gives a perfect finish, I love its thin point as it helps me draw in the cat's eye stripe, I use it for night makeup as it lasts a lot of intense color. I started it again, I would like more colors.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?