BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch more...
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Woolf more...
Easy to do my wing line ☺️ not that expensive I like to buy on dark brown I have been looking for black and I went out and I want to buy black I don't know where to find it☺️
Elyshia L.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I'm very picky about my eyeliners even I found these I was in love. they go on super pigmented and smooth it doesn't dry, flake or smudge. I strongly recommend this eyeliner.
Teresa M.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Color is the perfect periwinkle shade! It's pigmented & super long wearing. It is not the easiest to use for those inexperienced though. Takes some getting used to for sure!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
KVD EYELINER. Oh there is no other. Precise line SUPER easy to apply thin or thick lines. Finally able to make wings look almost flawless and even. Will re-purchase, hoping to try more KVD products in the future!
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Jen R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Woolf more...
I am obsessed with all of Kat Von D's products but this eyeliner is the best I have ever used! It creates the perfect cat eye or winged look with ease! And it lasts all day!
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Christin A.
Houston , TX
Review for: Bukowski more...
Probably one of the best eyeliners I own. The packaging is impeccable. The only problem is that it's gone so quickly. If it lasted longer, it would be the only one I purchase.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?