10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erica W.
Erica W.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER. EVER. OF ALL TIME. MVP. GOAT. WORTH EVERY PENNY. This liner is dark, opaque, matte, long lasting and safe for anyone who's vegan or cruelty free!!!! I've been using this for 3 years straight. Nothing bad to say about it!
Kim F.
Kim F.
I have the color "Neruda" which is a really great white color. Unfortunately it's not all that long lasting, and it does need a second coat to get a really blinding white color, but it's definitely a cool effect. Did dry out somewhat quickly, however.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
The black one has a matte finish!! It stays on allll day long! Probably the best liquid eyeliner for a Cat eye! The only thing I can say is it does get a little dry so you've got to shake it up a bit but other than that, it's one of my all time faves!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liner. I have repurchased many times. I have tried to find a cheaper liner at the drugstore but nothing compares. So easy to apply and last all day. The only thing is I wish Kat Von D would make a matte version. I would still recommend to anyone looking for a solid eye liner.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Review for: Trooper
I had never simply thrown out a product without using it to its fullest potential, nor do I simply give products 1 star without a reason. This was the first. I have used this product exactly twice. The first time was part of a whole new "haul" look in which I used several new products. I did have trouble using the liner, which was harder to draw with than my $5 Revlon liner and smeared even more, but I worked with it and some concealer and it looked alright. Not perfect, as it was so hard to work with, but alright. Usually, I have no problems with felt tip liners and they tend to last me a month of two. As the day wore on, I kept feeling flecks of product in my eye, but I thought it was my new mascara I was simultaneously trying. But later and later the worse it got. I had to take my makeup off far earlier than I normally do. I tried it again one more time, only for the product to only last on one eye and completely poop out on the other one. Tossed. Would not recommend this product to anyone. Not worth $19, not worth $1.
Kayla c.
Kayla c.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Hemingway
I have the Hemingway, And to be honest compared to her tattoo liner, the brush and formula just isn't as good. It doesn't glide on smoothly and I find myself having to go over it because it's kind a of thin.
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
Chandler
I love the ink liners! I use the trooper ink liner everyday and you honestly cannot beat the pigment! they're so long lasting and water proof. I have oily eyelids and I've never had an issue with these liners transferring anywhere. I love them!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Arlington
I love this liner because it is felt and makes such precise lines. Better than urban decays liquid liner. True dark pigments and exact strokes make you the queen you are. Does not dry out quickly and formula is consistent. Comes in a wide array of colors so don't be shy and try them all.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this product! Pretty much a waterproof tattoo liner. The packaging is cute and it saves a lot of space. I paid $20 for this liner and it lasted me from March all the way to august. I keep going back to this product because I love it so much!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Neruda
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?