10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
This doesn't have enough stars! This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use on myself as well as clients. It lasts forever, through any situation. It doesn't smudge or move around, it is easy to apply and always looks flawless. I buy this for all my friends!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I love this eyeliner glide onto your eyelid Easley and I recommend to people who like that pop of color or people who just wanted every day look because they come in different colors it has a nice packaging and I would buy it again for her because I used my product already and I need to get another one
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
The black one has a matte finish!! It stays on allll day long! Probably the best liquid eyeliner for a Cat eye! The only thing I can say is it does get a little dry so you've got to shake it up a bit but other than that, it's one of my all time faves!
Kim F.
Kim F.
I have the color "Neruda" which is a really great white color. Unfortunately it's not all that long lasting, and it does need a second coat to get a really blinding white color, but it's definitely a cool effect. Did dry out somewhat quickly, however.
Vashawn C.
Vashawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liner. I have repurchased many times. I have tried to find a cheaper liner at the drugstore but nothing compares. So easy to apply and last all day. The only thing is I wish Kat Von D would make a matte version. I would still recommend to anyone looking for a solid eye liner.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Review for: Trooper
I had never simply thrown out a product without using it to its fullest potential, nor do I simply give products 1 star without a reason. This was the first. I have used this product exactly twice. The first time was part of a whole new "haul" look in which I used several new products. I did have trouble using the liner, which was harder to draw with than my $5 Revlon liner and smeared even more, but I worked with it and some concealer and it looked alright. Not perfect, as it was so hard to work with, but alright. Usually, I have no problems with felt tip liners and they tend to last me a month of two. As the day wore on, I kept feeling flecks of product in my eye, but I thought it was my new mascara I was simultaneously trying. But later and later the worse it got. I had to take my makeup off far earlier than I normally do. I tried it again one more time, only for the product to only last on one eye and completely poop out on the other one. Tossed. Would not recommend this product to anyone. Not worth $19, not worth $1.
Kayla c.
Kayla c.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Hemingway
I have the Hemingway, And to be honest compared to her tattoo liner, the brush and formula just isn't as good. It doesn't glide on smoothly and I find myself having to go over it because it's kind a of thin.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Neruda
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product! All the colors are great but this one is a good neutral. I always find it hard to do eyeliners but this one is a good thick even application which makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye! Would recommend this color to anyone!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?