BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erica W.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER. EVER. OF ALL TIME. MVP. GOAT. WORTH EVERY PENNY. This liner is dark, opaque, matte, long lasting and safe for anyone who's vegan or cruelty free!!!! I've been using this for 3 years straight. Nothing bad to say about it!
Aubrey H.
fort collins
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Woolf
Are usually buy the travel size kit before I purchase the full-size. It’s the best option when you’re not sure if you’re going to like the product. So far I have no complaints about it. The formula is very similar to the too face
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Woolf
I love love this eyeliner! So easy to achieve a cat eye with! The tip is flexible and easy to use! One issue is that it dries out pretty quickly. But other than that by far the easiest to use liquid eyeliner I have ever used!
Kate L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
I love this eye liner. It goes on so effortlessly and I wasn’t even all that great at doing my eyeliner until I got this product. It’s lasted me weeks which is definitely a good value for it’s size. This is my go to eyeliner.
Victoria D.
Review for: Trooper
AMAZING product! Would be 5 stars if only it was completely matte. However, it glides on smoothly and the applicator is great. Easy for first time liquid liner users! I’ve repurchased multiple times and plan to in the future.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
One of the best liquid eyeliners out there. The brand offers a variety of colors from black to more bold colors. The fine pointed tip makes it easy to do a simple eye look or make a winged dramatic look. It applies on easy but can dry quickly for a nice matte look.
Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have eyes that tend to get super watery and make "waterproof" eyeliners just disappear. This eyeliner was definitely heaven sent! Not only does it stay, but it is very easy to apply and makes getting the winged eye look very achievable.
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Trooper
I gotta say hands down the best eyeliner I have ever tried I've tried from drugstore to a mad eyeliner and it wasn't the best thing until my sister introduced me to this eyeliner it's easy to use and it gives you the perfect amount of product
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Bukowski
Love love loveeeee this ! It comes out perfect and gives the perfect amount every time. It makes my blue eyes pop and it has lasted a good bit. It's at sephora for about $17 and I will be buying it again so give it a try (:
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?