BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Heaven R.
Bangor, ME
This is one of the best automatic eye liners I have ever used. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. I will be purchasing it as soon as my sample runs out. I would recommend it, for sure!
Wendy L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
Currently my go to liner, absolutely love it. The fine thin brush makes it super easy to create any eyeliner look, dries fast when applying, and its easy to remove when desired.
Stephanie R.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Initially bought it for the name but I really enjoyed the liner, I like to use with trooper on top for that double wing effect, very pigmented will not run out or dry out and will wear exceptionally well, I would absolutely recommend!
Teisha D.
Erath, LA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
This smooth all over all day coverage has truly spoiled me. It was worth every penny. I love how awesome and smooth it's application is especially for making the winged effect
Elyshia L.
McAllen, TX
I'm very picky about my eyeliners even I found these I was in love. they go on super pigmented and smooth it doesn't dry, flake or smudge. I strongly recommend this eyeliner.
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Ani C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
My go-to liner! I wear it just about daily, it's by far the most repurchased makeup I own. It dries quickly, the felt tip is perfect for application, and it stays on all day.
jessica l.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This color is so pretty, and goes on so smooth. I've tried a few colored liquid eyeliners that I just grabbed at Target but they went on liquids and didn't last. Kat Von D is a little pricey, but it's definitively worth the investment!
Jen R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Woolf more...
I am obsessed with all of Kat Von D's products but this eyeliner is the best I have ever used! It creates the perfect cat eye or winged look with ease! And it lasts all day!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?