10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Bellamy R.
Bellamy R.
I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYE LINER ever since i bought it from Sephora it has been the only eyeliner i use. Now i am one of those girls who could never get her eyeliner right but with this liner it is so easy to apply and my wings always comes out perfect!!!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
This doesn't have enough stars! This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use on myself as well as clients. It lasts forever, through any situation. It doesn't smudge or move around, it is easy to apply and always looks flawless. I buy this for all my friends!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Trooper
The only issue I have with this liner is the tip on this liner. It hurts my eyes quite a bit, but I really love the formula and it's long wearing. Which is always great, but the tip is just a no go for me. It's really stiff and feels like it's cutting my skin.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
What I love about these liners is the wide variety of colors. I love bold choices whenever I put on liquid liner because it's usually for a concert or something at a venue where a lot of people will see me. I usually get lots of compliments when ever I wear it
Melissa s.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Review for: Trooper
I enjoyed using this liner. It glides easily and has continuous color flow. Packaging is standard. Easy to grip and hold on to. Price is in the normal range for similar products. Its not my favorite but I don't really have anythg negative to say about it.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
I love this eyeliner glide onto your eyelid Easley and I recommend to people who like that pop of color or people who just wanted every day look because they come in different colors it has a nice packaging and I would buy it again for her because I used my product already and I need to get another one
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
What an amazing eyeliner!! The first time I swatched this eyeliner at Sephora I was amazed...the swatch stayed on my hand despite showering and washing dishes at home. I have the black and brown ink eyeliners! Perfect for oily skin or hot summery days.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Review for: Trooper
This one is my new favorite liner! I used the tattoo liner for years, but I decided to try this one last time I went to Sephora. It's super sharp, and it seems like a thicker formula than the tattoo liner somehow. It never moves either. It's perfect.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?