BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jaclyn L.
West Des Moines , IA
Review for: Other
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other
This product is amazing, I love it in black. The packaging is always the classic Kat von d look, which I love. It’s easy to put on and it dries very quick. If you are looking for a beautiful long lasting product this is the one for you!
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
Review for: Dali, Hemingway
Kat Von D never disappoints me. I've used this eyeliner for my eyebrows and was very impressed with the pigmentation and lasting results. Her ink liner is perfect for my everyday makeup routine and will be definitely going back for more!
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing. It is my favorite liquid pen liner and the only one I reach for anymore. It really is so black and goes on so smooth. It's very easy to use. I will continue to repurchase it and always recommend this eyeliner.
Kaitlyn S.
Demotte, IN
Review for: Trooper
I like this cause it doesn't run or smear. It will last all day and I won't have any issues with it. Which is really hard for me to come by. And it is super easy to put on, it just glides right on with out a problem. I will continue to use this and but it for  years.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Trooper was okay! Makes perfect wings all the time. There was not enough product. I feel like I ran out in about 5 weeks. It’s pretty long lasting but I would have some transfer at the end of the night on my lid. I would not buy again
Laura E.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper, Other
The precision that these eyeliners have is unmatched! Make sure you shake the product to get the best bank for your buck! Side note: the eyeliner tends to dry a little faster than expected so make sure you always leave it face down!
Makena P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bosch
This eyeliner is absolutely exceptional! It is a true black that can be used by anybody. The tip is manageable and can be used to create any style that is desired. The liner lasts for a long time, way past it’s expiration date, too!
Sandra A.
Danbury
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner out there!! i use this eyeliner on my clients all the time and let me tell you it applies so easily and gives you the perfect wing eyeliner! i’ve even used this to do halloween makeup like a leopard face, perfect for any small details you’re trying to achieve!
Dana C.
Rockmart
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color. Applies easily and flawlessly! Live the formula. Always glides on with the perfect pigmentation. I reach for this product at least once a week depending on my shadow choice. Perfect shade for those dramatic eyes!!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?