10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Francisco
I just bought this in the shade Baudelaire, which is a really amazing blue. I did winged liner with it, which was surprisingly easy (I usually go for gel/cream over liquid liner). It also didn't move all day, even in the inner corner where I usually get some smudging.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kent, OH
This eyeliner is hands down the best I have ever used. It doesn't dry out if you take a few minutes to perfect your wing. It is $20 compared to $8-$10 drug store brands but is TOTALLY worth it. It stays on forever, even if you sleep in it I wake up with perfect wings.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner ever. It makes the application so easy and it lasts all day without budging or smearing. With drug store eyeliners I always had to keep going over it to get it dark enough but with this it's just one swipe and you're done! Amazing product
Christin H.
Christin H.
Biloxi, MS
I like this product. It's intense in pigment and goes on smooth. It's easy to use but I find that if I put it on and go back that sometimes it will pull product off. That would be my only critique on it. It's slender and not bulky to hold. I would buy again.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I love the ticker point on this one, I got the one in the trooper tone, I love the design of the box. It's easy to use but you need to practice a lot before start using these kind of eyeliner. I totally recommend it.
Hannah Louise B.
Hannah Louise B.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Trooper
I love the applicator and consistency of this liner! It is so great for banging out those killer cat eyes! My one mehh is that it can bleed if you tend to be more heavy handed. Overall, I just l o v e that it is MATTE. My biggest pet peeve is all of these liquid miners that have a shiny / flaky finish.
yangely y.
yangely y.
Miami
Review for: Trooper
Like i always say, Kat Von D beauty is one of the best brands all the products i try from it are always good, kinda pricey but totally worth it, my eye color is dark brown and the lines makes my color eye pops out and look so sexy, i would buy it again anytime!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this product! It is my favorite liner ever. It lasts all day. The pen has quite a bit of product in it. It usually lasts me a long time. The value is wonderful. I will be a customer for life on this product! I always recommend it to my friends!
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
What I love about these liners is the wide variety of colors. I love bold choices whenever I put on liquid liner because it's usually for a concert or something at a venue where a lot of people will see me. I usually get lots of compliments when ever I wear it
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trooper
Does it get any better than this liner? In a word, no. I reach for this every time I need a black eyeliner look. The tip provides precision, the color stays all day, and the product inside lasts FOREVER. No matter when I run out, I will always repurchase this.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?