BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Trooper
My first ever liquid liner. Perfect for beginners but after a few uses my tip wasn’t as precise so it got harder for me to have a perfect wing. But practice makes perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it and it doesn’t smudge!!!!
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
Review for: Bosch, Nietzsche
I think I need to play with this liner more. It's a thicker pen liner than you'd think and I'm pretty sure it's because of the glitter/shimmer in it. It almost makes it grittier. Hopefully I can find a way to use it because the colors are beautiful.
Jenn J.
Review for: Trooper
This one is my new favorite liner! I used the tattoo liner for years, but I decided to try this one last time I went to Sephora. It's super sharp, and it seems like a thicker formula than the tattoo liner somehow. It never moves either. It's perfect.
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
This is my ride or die liner. Its the only liner i have found that doesn’t fade or rub off by the end of the day. It stays black all day and never smudges on me. Its super easy to apply and one pen lasts me awhile because i dont put liner on everyday
Marlena G.
Centerton, AR
Review for: Other
These liners are very pigmented, however they aren't amazing. I purchased it at Sephora recently and compared to Stila's liquid liner it just doesn't compare. It bleeds and doesn't allow you to have that sharp cat eye. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this product! Pretty much a waterproof tattoo liner. The packaging is cute and it saves a lot of space. I paid $20 for this liner and it lasted me from March all the way to august. I keep going back to this product because I love it so much!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product! All the colors are great but this one is a good neutral. I always find it hard to do eyeliners but this one is a good thick even application which makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye! Would recommend this color to anyone!
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Review for: Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Trooper
I like to wear a lot of this eyeliner, it gives a perfect finish, I love its thin point as it helps me draw in the cat's eye stripe, I use it for night makeup as it lasts a lot of intense color. I started it again, I would like more colors.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Trooper
I love how this applies.. like a dream! I’ve had a problem with it flaking and wearing off throughout the day especially in the corners where it gets wet. The price is pretty average for a non drugstore brand & it’s vegan so that’s a plus
Melissa G.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Love this liquid liner. Very easy to use with a great tip for precise lines. Pricing isn’t too bad for the product you’re getting. I definitely recommend storing the liner cap down so the tip doesn’t dry out (happened to my first one) .
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?