BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
Kat von D does eyeliner so well. I think the tip on these make the application so much more precise than those with thicker tips. It is the perfect amount of product, it drives down quickly, and stays put all day.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Loooov this it's long lasting plus super easy to handle. So far it's done great in humid weather it is pricy but such a good value considering it's staying power I use this every day. I am definitely buying again.
wendy d.
north babylon, NY
Review for: Nietzsche more...
These liners are everything! They go on SO smoothly and are. Extremely pigmented! I've tried tons of liners and this brand by far carries my favorite ones. The blue one is stunning. I would definitely recommend it.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Dali more...
This eyeliner is utterly fabulous. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. The colors are very bold and seem to last all day. Comes off easy with the help of makeup remover and brings a bold look to any selfie!
carrie e.
Independence, KY
Review for: Nerdrum more...
If you're looking for that fine line eyeliner, I swear, this is the best product for you! I love this eyeliner so much because it goes on so thin! it doesn't have a thick applicator, I've used both brush and felt liners, and adore them both!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Trooper more...
I had to pick this up after all the internet buzz. I am so happy that I did. All day stay with a precise line payoff. Makes winged liner a breeze! I love that it's a nice inky black that doesn't leave a shine.
Emillia S.
Not as good as the tattoo liner. This fades away easily and the tip doesn't give much precision and ends up having the felt fall out and make unwanted marks while trying to do a wing. I would not buy it again.
Carolyn B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
This stuff is long-lasting and it doesn't run out as quickly as other liners I've tried. It's pricey, but works so much better than drugstore liners. Great color payoff too. I would definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing for sure.
Yesica L.
This are awesome! Easy to use and you can make precise eyeliner looks with these. They are high in pigmentation just like all Kat con d products of course. Will give you bulletproof wings. I will most definitely buy this again!
Ashley C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I used to wear this product all the time. It's very long lasting and the felt tip makes it easy to create the perfect wing. However, I like more of a shiny liquid eyeliner and this is very matte. I recommend this if you like matte eyeliners
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora