BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I love this eyeliner just as much as the tattoo liner. I love how pointy the tip is. She really has made the most perfect eyeliner. These are that great when they start to dry out. I hate when they start to dry out. The color is really patchy and not consistent.
Kyli G.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Trooper
I enjoy this product for the most part. The packaging is nice and the size of the liner fits well in the hand. I’ve had issues with it fading midway through the day even with using setting sprays. I would probably use it again because the application is really nice initially.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Review for: Trooper
I enjoyed using this liner. It glides easily and has continuous color flow. Packaging is standard. Easy to grip and hold on to. Price is in the normal range for similar products. Its not my favorite but I don't really have anythg negative to say about it.
Barbara S.
Chico
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liquid liner. I am a swim instructor and this product stays in place through a 6 hour pool shift. It’s fantastic! I love doing winged liner with this and use it to press lightly between my lashes on light makeup days. Highly recommended.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
I can’t remember which shade I bought in this liner but it’s perfect. The thin felt tip makes it easy to get close to my lash line as well as creating the perfect winged liner. It glides on extremely easily. It’s an amazing product and worth every cent.
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Trooper
As an eyeliner junkie this has to be my top three as the formula truly stays on and has so much pigment. It never fails me and always produces that sharp wing. However, for beginners I dissuade trying to use this off the bat as it takes a steady hand.
Shae S.
Glendale
Review for: Trooper
i love how black this color is and how precise the tip of the liner is because you can get a very fine line from it i just wish that it didn’t dry out so incredibly fast
Jenn J.
Review for: Trooper
This one is my new favorite liner! I used the tattoo liner for years, but I decided to try this one last time I went to Sephora. It's super sharp, and it seems like a thicker formula than the tattoo liner somehow. It never moves either. It's perfect.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
Review for: Bosch, Nietzsche
I think I need to play with this liner more. It's a thicker pen liner than you'd think and I'm pretty sure it's because of the glitter/shimmer in it. It almost makes it grittier. Hopefully I can find a way to use it because the colors are beautiful.
Marlena G.
Centerton, AR
Review for: Other
These liners are very pigmented, however they aren't amazing. I purchased it at Sephora recently and compared to Stila's liquid liner it just doesn't compare. It bleeds and doesn't allow you to have that sharp cat eye. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?