BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Yabin P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Love the color of this liner and it is easy to apply. Once dry it is hard to go over it and apply more, because it comes off. Other than that it is a very good and lasting product.
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this liner, goes on super easy, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge, or fade during the day. It works so much better then any of the other "marker" like eyeliners, you don't have to shake it between strokes. Best eyeliner I've ever bought, will continue to use from now on.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bosch more...
The product is easy to put on, but it smears after a little while. It does not last, you have to keep applying it. I would not buy this product, and I recommend you not buy it. I received it as a gift, and I don't know where she purchased it at.
Rumor W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat von d liquid liner is my absolute favorite ride or die eyeliner. I've used many liquid liner products but this has the best application and long wear. I get it in the black shade and for the price of only like 18 dollars I highly reccommend!!!
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I love everything about this! The applicator makes for a smooth, even line. The pigmentation is great and this is a true black. I can feel great about throwing this in my bag to add liner anywhere and not have to worry about having application issues.
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this eyeliner and all Kat Von D products. This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to apply. I'm able to make the sharpest winged eye without much effort. Absolutely love it.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Loooov this it's long lasting plus super easy to handle. So far it's done great in humid weather it is pricy but such a good value considering it's staying power I use this every day. I am definitely buying again.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
It runs perfect the first couple of months but all of the sudden its been fadinf away with seat and humidity very fast that I'm not sure it is my favorite anymore
Jennifer M.
Review for: Trooper more...
I'm on my third Trooper. This is the best liquid liner. Super black, easy to work with. Doesn't smudge or wear off during the day. These last a long time too. Highly recommend if you are shopping for a new liner.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Trooper more...
I had to pick this up after all the internet buzz. I am so happy that I did. All day stay with a precise line payoff. Makes winged liner a breeze! I love that it's a nice inky black that doesn't leave a shine.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?