BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this!! It's so pigmented and precise! Long wearing and easy to use.
This is a must for anyone!
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Trooper
Im obsessed with this liner, I really love it. i just wish it was a matte finish instead of a shiny finish!
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner that's doesn't move. Mine did dry out very quickly so I was a little disappointed in that
Mel F.
Review for: Nerdrum
Can't go wrong with Kat Von D's products. They're cruelty free and they work perfectly.

I bought this eyeliner in this color to make my eyes pop, but generally because of my oily skin , the eyeliner wears off so I can't really go out and feel confident that my eyes won't look horrible.
This eyeliner stays on all day and it's very precise. I love it !!!
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
100% my go-to eyeliner. I love the tip and the pigment, and it is super easy to work with. It is almost $20, which can be super pricey for those who go through a lot of eyeliner. However, I am loyal to this brand and I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Nicolette C.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Trooper
Definitely going to keep buying this eyeliner for as long as I wear eyeliner, but it's definitely not perfect. It tends to come off my inner corners throughout the day and I wish it was matte, it has a sheen to it that makes it looks shiny. Besides the issues, it's a staple item in my makeup collection.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
Review for: Woolf
I love this product I'm a huge fan of liquid eye liner! I would compare this product to other it's last longing! It comes off smoothly! I highly recommend this product! I'm make up junky! I have two bottles of this eye liner! Great product and formula!
Haley H.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I like this liner it's not totally horrible but it does have a gloss to it which I do not prefer but other than that it doesn't bulge.
Marisa C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neruda
It works great the only issue I have is my eyes tend to get watery at times and make the eyeliner run and can only use certain eyeliners.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?