BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kristine R.
Wynwood
Review for: Trooper more...
I have never been one to really understand the application of a liquid liner. This goes on so smooth, is so heavily pigmented, and Lasts me as long as I need it to. Love this product!
Cosette W.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner has saved my eye game! I have oily lids and it's the only thing that will stay put all day, even through sweaty days (and some sweaty nights too 😉). I swear by the stuff and have recommended it to friends in need of a great black liner.
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Lauren S.
Review for: Trooper more...
This liquid liner is the best liquid liner you can get. I'm obsessed. So easy to acheive a perfect wing. I will never get any other liquid liner again. I love kat von d's entire line, so i wasn't surprised when once again she made an amazing product :)
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Trooper more...
The best eyeliner I ever had! I absolutely love how it glides on so smoothly & last all day! I never had to touch it up at all! Received as a gift from a friend. Definitely recommend!
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Trooper more...
Easy application, but high price and not the best staying power... would recommend a Korean liquid liner over this, it's a bit cheaper and similar to this one, which is reportedly made in asian factories, but has more staying power for sweaty days.
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Anna M.
Review for: Trooper more...
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE liner. It's lasted for seven months so far and I do not expect it to wear out any time soon. It goes on so smoothly and stays put ALL DAY. Paying a little more for this product is WELL worth every penny. Definitely recommended!
Miranda B.
Review for: Trooper more...
The blackest of the black. I love the applicator. It is so easy to use on myself and others. It doesn't fray like a felt tip since it is a brush tip. It lasts a while also. I can use a whole pen for about 3 months.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is not messy and holds all day. It was worth the price. I get a perfect wing look every time. I can't wait to try other colors!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?