10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.
Works amazing! Goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily at all! Dark pigmented color that only needs to be applied once! I have a hard time doing a winged liner and with this product it is so easy!
Vicky T.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
After using Kat Von D's ink liner, I don't prefer using any other eye liner! It's a great product and lasts a very long time. I recommend the Ink liner over the Tattoo liner because the tattoo liner ran out pretty quickly. This is very similar to Stila's eye liner but is cheaper.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Lexa J.
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! It gives the perfect, sharp winged liner. The only con I have for it is that it dries out very quickly, but other than that it is very good. I love how pigmented it is. I enjoy the product, but I'm considering trying an alternative before buying it again.
mariah u.
mariah u.
Woodside, NY
this eyeliner goes on so precise. i bought it at sephora to try out and i am in love with it. i am not a fan of the other kat von d eyeliners but this one stands above them. it is very pigmented with a shiny black color (trooper). easy application - brush applicator instead of a felt one
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Texarkana
Review for: Bukowski
BEAUTIFUL!!! I picked this up not intending on buying it but when I swatched it on my hand, there was no way I was leaving Sephora without it! It's $20, sounds crazy I know but it's worth it!! It's extremely pigmented and glides like a breeze! A little definitely goes a long way!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper
I thought this was the tattoo liner when I was in a rush at Sephora . I realized when I got home that i picked up the wrong one but decided to try it anyway. For the price I would not ever buy this again. The applicator is stiff and makes it very hard for me to create a good wing.
Julia H.
Julia H.
weymouth
This eyeliner is the best in the game. It gives such a sharp line and is super easy to apply. Just a simple flick and you have an amazing wing. I love the black packaging with the stars. It is so much better than any liquid liner I've ever used. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jonée V.
Jonée V.
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite eye liner. I will never use any other as long as this is sold. It does not move at all. The applicator makes it so easy to put on. Honestly I have used the ink liner and tattoo liner and cannot tel the difference. Whenever I get a coupon code, I even stock up on this because I absolutely love it!!
Sary V.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Current high end liner.  I love this more than the Kat Von D tattoo liner because I feel like it is more pigmented and more intense.  The only thing I don't like about her liners is that if you are not careful and clean off the shadow on your tip, they start to dry out quicker.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?