BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
I like the felt tip of the Ink Liner better than the brush tip of the Tattoo Liner personally. I feel like the felt tip doesn't dry up as fast and it doesn't get a weird tip after using it for a while. Makes doing a winged liner or any other look that needs precision so easy. My eyeliner stays on all day whenever I use this and it doesn't run when my eyes sometimes water.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I am in love with Kat con d liquid liners. I like that you have to twist to get the makeup which makes it easy when you feel like it's drying out you will actually know when. The color is amazing and it really made my eyes pop. It lasted basically all day and didn't come off till I washed it. I definitely recommend but it is on the pricey side
Elizabeth A.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Trooper
I lovveeeeee using this product for Halloween looks...it's so smooth and easy to use. I use it on an every day basis for my wing liner, but for Halloween it's great for doing details on the face (moles for a witch, skull teeth and details, etc.). Very very long wearing and waterproof!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eye liner!!!!! It goes on smooth and it will last you all day, it's an easy to apply wet eyeliner. It was my first wet eyeliner I had purchased and was kind of skeptical. But it is my to go to liner, it has a little bit of shimmer in it. And it looks so pretty on. I would recommend it to beginners and seasoned make up lovers!
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?