10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Iyanna L.
Iyanna L.
Review for: Trooper
I genuinely love the Kat Von D Ink Liner. I was not a fan of felt tip eyeliner brushes, but I decided randomly to try this one anyway and it was a great decision. My eyeliner always looks great, even when I mess up. I have worn it in the pool and it does not come off. It is a great liner.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
This is by far my favorite liquid liner, it lasts all day long, is super black, and it's just a dream come true. It's the only liner I ever reach for anymore because nothing compares to how amazing this is
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
Review for: Trooper
This Liner is pretty good m. Not the best I have tried there is a slight difference between this and the tattoo Liner in the applicator this one is more stiff which makes for an easy wing application but the only con is that the tip can dry out quickly making it harder to do precise work
Glynnis C.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
Review for: Trooper
I cannot say enough good things about this liner! My allergies make my eyes water and this stays no matter what! I don't have to worry about it running or wiping away. It's so so worth the money. It's such a nice black and easy to use. I prefer the felt tip so this liner is just perfect!
Noreen K.
Noreen K.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this product! It lasts all day for me with little to no transfer, unlike many liners I've tried before. I find myself reaching for this product all of the time. In my opinion, it is well worth the $20. I bought this liner for a few of my friends as birthday gifts and they loved it.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These liners are great! They are super pigmented and are relatively easy to work with! I love using them for eye art and more detailed looks. They are great and I highly recommend giving them a try some time!
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.
Works amazing! Goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily at all! Dark pigmented color that only needs to be applied once! I have a hard time doing a winged liner and with this product it is so easy!
Vicky T.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
After using Kat Von D's ink liner, I don't prefer using any other eye liner! It's a great product and lasts a very long time. I recommend the Ink liner over the Tattoo liner because the tattoo liner ran out pretty quickly. This is very similar to Stila's eye liner but is cheaper.
Lexa J.
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! It gives the perfect, sharp winged liner. The only con I have for it is that it dries out very quickly, but other than that it is very good. I love how pigmented it is. I enjoy the product, but I'm considering trying an alternative before buying it again.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?