BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Pensacola
These felt eyeliner are absolutely to die for. They are waterproof, smudgeproof, and apply like a dream. Great for beginners as well just learning how to do wings.
Anna A.
Merced, CA
Review for: Other
this product is amazing! this is my go to liner! i have tried other products but always keep going back to this one!! its amazing! it stays on all day and night! I love all the colors it comes in and the fact that its always available! i can't wait to try all of the other products
Kristen W.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is now and forever my "go to" eyeliner!!! I first purchased it in May of this year and I didn't run out until this month (September)! I found that incredibly impressive since I was using it basically everyday in those 4 months. So that definitely makes it worth the price!
It also is very easy to use and control. The felt tip isn't too stiff or too flimsy, it's literally just right. I find most felt tips are really hard and almost impossible to do finer lines with.
I've been raving about this liner to almost everyone I know and it will definitely continue!!
Marlen M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Trooper
So I just bought this yesterday at Sephora for the first time and Im in love! I love how easy it applies and its not dry when I put it on (unlike other liquid eyeliners😕)! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Ashley S.
Review for: Trooper
Not for the inexperienced in liquid eyeliner. It was my first time using it and my first time with liquid. It lasts all day, and is a good value. It’s just the liner comes out heavy if you’re not careful. I would recommend it for a more experienced user and I would buy it again.
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
At first I was super excited about this eyeliner! My husband really likes winged eyeliner and I thought this would make accomplishing that much easier. It worked well at first and did what I wanted it to, but after about a week the eyeliner stopped smoothly coming out of the tip.
Grace N.
Boston, MA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is decent. I don’t enjoy as much as the tattoo liner only because of the applicator. It’s a little stiffer than the tattoo liner brush and sometimes the product doesn’t glide on as smooth as I would like. But the product stays on well even on my oily hooded eyelids.
Sufia H.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner Ive ever owned. The felt tip makes it for easy application with a pristine line. I like the dark color it provides and the packaging is nice. It does not dry out or smudge and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Aisling B.
Dekalb
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper
There is hands down NO better liquid liner on the market. The pen is super easy to work with and apply. The color is rich in pigment and does NOT budge all day. (I had to scrub coconut oil on my eyes to get it off). I've been using it for almost two years now and won't go back.
Nikki A.
Bemidji
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner was hard for me to get used to at first. Once you get the hang of it though, it's actually favorable. It is so great though, that if you mess up a bit, it's hard to get off the skin. A bit pricey, but if you are looking for a nice liquid eyeliner, I recommend it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?