BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I have this liner in the shade "Bukowski" which is like a forest green. I have blue eyes and I really feel like this liner brings out the color of my eyes...it's not very noticeably green because it's dark enough. The color lasts all day long, no need for reapplication. I'm very happy with this product.
toxic n.
toxic n.
Review for: Other
I started using this product about a year ago. I initially was going to use the tattoo liner but when I saw it was the same price and less of a felt tip liner I choose the ink liner instead. I bought this color in black and I have hazel eyes. No doubt my eyes were brought out and this product was amazing. I always would go for the cat eye look and each time I would be able to perfectly wing it. As I am very out of it in the morning this product did not give me any troubles and it took me a shorter amount of time to do my winged eyes with this eyeliner than any other. Love it and would recommend it.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: Trooper
It's a no for me, dawg. What I DO like about this product is that the product comes out very black and liquidy. What I don't like is that I find it smears quickly. I think the price is fair at $20 but I like my Japanese eyeliners better because they are exactly the same application in the pen but actually budge-proof. The Kat Von D makes me look like a very sad panda after an hour.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
This liner is THE BEST for drawing on makeup for Halloween costumes! You can get so many looks by using this product! Kat Von D makes awesome products and it’s an added plus that it’s not too pricey!! This liner will not budge throughout the night! Good for drawing on freckles to be a scarecrow or doll, great for drawing on cat whiskers... the opportunities are endless with this liner
Heather H.
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This Liner is pretty easy to use. I love the pen application and felt tip. It makes it easy to make your wing want to cut someone! I did see that it dried out a little after a couple of uses but I overall I definitely recommend! I got it from sephora and will purchase another when this is all out.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Trooper
100% my favorite go-to eyeliner hands down. Ever since I found this liner I have not found another that compares to this in any way shape or form. The black shade in Trooper is very very black and does not smudge one bit throughout the wear. No need to layer this product as it goes on flawlessly on the first swipe. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a nice dark and easy to use, felt-tip liner perfect, for any Wing liner lover.
Kaci L.
Kaci L.
Palm Coast, FL
Worth every single cent!!!!!! Ever since I found this line, I have been obsessed with every single product, this is my second favorite coming up behind the ever lasting liquid lipstick. I have struggled for YEARS to find a good liquid eye liner that dries matte and doesn't bleed, this has always been my go to. Every time I try to switch it up, I always go back to this one.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite black eyeliner on the market!
Kat Von D consistently produces high quality products and this eyeliner is no exception.

KVD products are all high pigment & long wear -- Trooper is the blackest black I have seen. The felt tip is perfect for creating super sharp wings and it lasts ALL day -- even after one swipe with a makeup removing wipe.
Vivien V.
Vivien V.
Review for: Nietzsche, Woolf
Very pigmented and doesn’t smear. Long lasting and worth the buy. This eyeliner is my go to when I’m just doing a simple and light look. I use it often when I go to work because the pen and brush is so easy to use so it’s my go-to quick eyeliner. I can literally do a car-eye in two minutes in my car 5 minutes before I need to clock in. That’s how easy it’s is to use
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?