BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
nick w.
Review for: Nietzsche
All of her eye liners are amazing . This color is gorgeous very high pigment and will last all day and smudge proof.
Joanna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner. Very opaque and easy applicator to work with. This liner will not move once it dries it is awesome.
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liner I have ever used. Even the black is highly pigmented, and the range of colors are amazing!!! I love this!
Roxy B.
Gloversville
Review for: Trooper
This line has blown be away still from day one the packaging is nice and sleek. The blackest yet I’ve used and loved
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
Looks beautiful and very easy to use. I have sample size but I'll be buying a full size and telling people about it.
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color is deep and true. Glides on so easy! Long lasting and easy to use! Love it! Attractive packaging. Great price!
Cecilia a.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These eyeliners stay all day.  Seriously and they are actually true to the color. They go in so easily and don't budge
izzy m.
georgia
Review for: Bosch
Ahh I love this product. It is one of my favorite kat von d's products. It doesn't need improvement. It is very good.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I love the unique colors of these liquid liners! The felt tip is easy to use and they go on opaque and last all day.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Review for: Trooper
A must have in makeup collection. Beautiful deep black color, glides on smoothly. Stays in place all day with no run.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?