10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heidy R.
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
I've always bought the Tattoo Liner and decided to switch it up this time. I bought the Ink Liner and although I'm usually more of a brush tip fan, I actually like the felt tip on this one! The product flows easily and is nice and saturated. It doesn't dry super duper fast and clumps while I'm applying so that's a plus. It doesn't dry slowly either. It's a beautiful opaque black and lasts me allll day. No flakes, no smudges. I have oily eyelids if that helps. :) Will be purchasing again.
nicole r.
nicole r.
miami beach, FL
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is worth the hype! You can make the best cat eye look with just one stroke. It's not streaky so you don't have to go back multiple times and mess your look up, it's pricey for an eyeliner but on my opinion worth it. Even after wearing it a whole day, it doesn't smudge and stays in place.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Review for: Other
This is my GO TO eye liner in Tattoo!! I love it!! It is so easy to apply and stays in place all day! The only con is that because it stays on so well, it is hard to fix a mistake you have made. The price is very reasonable and has been my number one eyeliner for a few years now. I will continue to be purchasing this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER!!! I'm not very good with brush liners so this felt tip is much better for me. I use this liner almost everyday and it gives me the sharpest wings. I have bought this so many times, it's ridiculous.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Trooper
These eyeliner was work great. The very easy to apply and you can make a lot of designs on the eye with them. They're kind of pricey because of the brand-name, but it might be worth it for how well they work. However, I don't like supporting Kat Von D's makeup because of the way she treats people and what has happened between her and Jeffree Star.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Walton, KY
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail liquid eyeliner! Felt tip eyeliners are the only type of eyeliner that I will use. It's hard to find one that doesn't mess up and fuzz up at the end, but Kat's holds out. Creates the fiercest, sharpest eyeliner line that could just cut glass. Have restocked a few times. Loveeee it
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Homestead FL
Review for: Bosch
What an amazing eye liner, if you are in the mood of looking edgy but with not too much make up, this is the deal.

First of all, they don't smudge, they do stay in place, and they can be applied very easily, so that is a plus.

I wear it by itself or on top of the black eyeliner and it gives it so much personality, it's just a very good product.
Leeann N.
Leeann N.
Review for: Trooper
I have hooded eyes I've tried everything cream pencil and other liquid liners but any other eyeliner I use for my upper lid always gets smeared into my crease and on my upper lid. I was so thrilled when I tried this product and realized there was no creasing!! This is forever my go to eyeliner
Becky A.
Becky A.
I really like this eyeliner and it looks really nice once applied. The pen and packaging itself are pretty sleek. Although any eyeliner take practice, I really enjoy the way this product is applied. I got my first one as a gift and have already repurchased it and I really enjoy this product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?