11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 519 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Dali more...
this is the best brand of eye liner I have yet to find and I will be continuing to purchase it! THe colors come out great! easy to put on and take off! and it is afforbale, compared to other eyeliners of its rating! I get mine at Spehora! and I love it!
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Best eyeliner ever! The applicator is sharp enough for a perfect wing! You can get it at Sephora, ulta or cat von d's official page. It is a little pricy but it's worth it. You just have to take care of the lid because it will dry out if you don't close it.
Cuando voy a una tienda de maquillaje siempre estoy interesada a en probar y comprarme estos delineadores y aunque solo he tenido uno los quisiera tener todos y de todos los colores 😍😍😍
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner available. It's super easy to use, crazy pigmented, and it stays on for a long time. It's definitely waterproof, and the bottle lasts for a while. It's amazing, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Review for: Neruda more...
This eye liner is perfect, it gives you that "oomph"! The liner pops out, but in a nice way. It's an interesting color and the packaging is elegant. The price isn't too bad. Applying the product is so easy, and so is the removal process. Will buy again!
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos