10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I got this in the olive green color to wear to a wedding. It went on nicely but the color was kind of dull once on the eye. I had to pop a green shadow on top of it. it looked brown on its own, you couldn't really tell it was green. Other than that, the formula was ok. I'm not the biggest KVD fan and bought it solely for the color (unfortunate).
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Trooper
I could never budget this into my makeup, but I got a sample size from Sephora. I was blown away by how amazing this product was. It makes such straight, precise lines. Most importantly, it lasts all day! Just like a "tattoo". When it comes to cruelty free makeup, Kat Von D makes the absolute best. I hope to purchase a full size soon!
Mickayla F.
Mickayla F.
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
This liner is freaking amazing!!!! It is my go to, as I wear a winged eye liner almost everyday. It does not budge. I have gotten so many comments from friends from sleeping out that if I leave my eye makeup on when I go to bed (I know bad) that my wings look the same in the morning. I got my sister hooked on it too. Favorite liner, lasts so long and is so pigmented and matte.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is very pigmented, easy to use, overall good product for your money. I bought mine in the shade trooper at sephora for $20. The tip on this liner is a little thicker than the brush tip on the tattoo liner also by Kat Von D. I wouldve prefered the smaller brush tip instead. So I'll probably buy that one too.
Mantel A.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Trooper
Due to the summer heat wave, I was in search of an eyeliner that doesn't run. A friend suggested Kat Von D Ink liner. We went to Sephora and there it was, Love at first sight! I am so happy with the results of this eyeliner, it lasts all day even in 90 degree weather! I am going to stock up in this liner. It's worth it
savannah h.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This is another product by Kat Von D that is outstanding. I love all of her products and this eyeliner is crazy good. The pigment is unreal and it stays on so good. I have 2 of the colors and they last all day. I also swatched the blue one in Sephora and for 2-3 days even with showering, it wouldn't come off my hand!!!
Mo H.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
Between tattoo liner and now this, I have exclusively used Kat Von D eyeliner only for the last ten years. The felt tip pen application makes any design very easy and it lasts all day. I think the price point is perfect. Affordable and worth the price once you know how great it is. I only recommend this liquid liner.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
I love Kat von d eyeliner goes on beautifully so easy plus her colors are exuberant  I use it everyday no need to retouch up either repeat use CANT GO WITHOUT IT SO SMOOTH GLIDES RIGHT ON so easy and beautiful I would buy no matter what forever customer
Maria N.
Maria N.
Portland, OR
The staying power on this bad boy is serious. Once it's on your lid it's not going anywhere. Packaging is very sturdy and cute. You really have to be a pro to use this tho it's not that easy to use. I won't be repurchasing this cause it's too hard to make a good wing with this. There are better out there.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?