10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mantel A.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Trooper
Due to the summer heat wave, I was in search of an eyeliner that doesn't run. A friend suggested Kat Von D Ink liner. We went to Sephora and there it was, Love at first sight! I am so happy with the results of this eyeliner, it lasts all day even in 90 degree weather! I am going to stock up in this liner. It's worth it
savannah h.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This is another product by Kat Von D that is outstanding. I love all of her products and this eyeliner is crazy good. The pigment is unreal and it stays on so good. I have 2 of the colors and they last all day. I also swatched the blue one in Sephora and for 2-3 days even with showering, it wouldn't come off my hand!!!
Mo H.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
Between tattoo liner and now this, I have exclusively used Kat Von D eyeliner only for the last ten years. The felt tip pen application makes any design very easy and it lasts all day. I think the price point is perfect. Affordable and worth the price once you know how great it is. I only recommend this liquid liner.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
I love Kat von d eyeliner goes on beautifully so easy plus her colors are exuberant  I use it everyday no need to retouch up either repeat use CANT GO WITHOUT IT SO SMOOTH GLIDES RIGHT ON so easy and beautiful I would buy no matter what forever customer
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These liners are outstanding. They seriously stay all day long and I usually look just as good at the end of the night after wearing these for 10 hours or more. Very easy to apply and they are bold and bright. Great for a cat eye.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Portland, OR
The staying power on this bad boy is serious. Once it's on your lid it's not going anywhere. Packaging is very sturdy and cute. You really have to be a pro to use this tho it's not that easy to use. I won't be repurchasing this cause it's too hard to make a good wing with this. There are better out there.
Heidy R.
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
I've always bought the Tattoo Liner and decided to switch it up this time. I bought the Ink Liner and although I'm usually more of a brush tip fan, I actually like the felt tip on this one! The product flows easily and is nice and saturated. It doesn't dry super duper fast and clumps while I'm applying so that's a plus. It doesn't dry slowly either. It's a beautiful opaque black and lasts me allll day. No flakes, no smudges. I have oily eyelids if that helps. :) Will be purchasing again.
nicole r.
nicole r.
miami beach, FL
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is worth the hype! You can make the best cat eye look with just one stroke. It's not streaky so you don't have to go back multiple times and mess your look up, it's pricey for an eyeliner but on my opinion worth it. Even after wearing it a whole day, it doesn't smudge and stays in place.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Review for: Other
This is my GO TO eye liner in Tattoo!! I love it!! It is so easy to apply and stays in place all day! The only con is that because it stays on so well, it is hard to fix a mistake you have made. The price is very reasonable and has been my number one eyeliner for a few years now. I will continue to be purchasing this product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?