BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Emily A.
Madison
Review for: Trooper
I'm not a huge liquid liner person, but I've received quite a few samples of these through various channels, and I got it say, it's really good! Trooper is blacker than black, glides on like a dream, and stays all day! It really seems worth it for the price point, if you are the type that uses a lot of liquid liner.
Kayla T.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Amazing is the best word I can use to describe this especially the liquid liner. I will always repurchase regardless to the price only bad thing I have to say is that there isn't a good warning that it's running out but that's because it always comes out amazing. The pencil is super creamy. Best product of its kind
Marie G.
Binghamton
Review for: Woolf
The pigmentation of this product is very nice.  The liner is very easy to use.  The color I got is a medium light gray and I don't prefer it.  I find it difficult to find an eye look that it goes well with.  The quality of the product is great though and I do recommend it (but not this color).
Allie S.
Review for: Trooper
I was searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner pen when thankfully I stumbled upon the Kat Von D Ink Liner line. For someone who has shaky hands (me) or who isn't as talented as they'd like to be with liquid eyeliner (also me) I totally recommend trying out this product. I can't wait to try more colors!
tay f.
burton
I like this better than the tattoo liner, it’s a lot more precise and easier to apply. I don’t remember if it’s matte or if it has a shine but it looks good either way!
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
Love this liner so much. Works amazing! Can create a flawless cat eye! Love these products so much. The packaging is super sleek and beautiful! Love when a make up is a great product and has amazing packaging. I will continue to repurchase this product and recommend to anyone who loves high end make up
Melissa L.
Indianapolis
Review for: Trooper
This is my go-to eyeliner. I use this everytime I wear makeup without fail. It is easy to use and stays put once it is on (ie it doesn't fade or smear). For the price, you get a good value that is worth it, even though this is a slightly pricey product, but I have rebought this product a few times.
Krystin R.
Kennewick
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is awesome. Hands down best felt tipped liner, I have however gotten a bad batch before it’s like the ink wouldn’t come out. I use black and can create a successful cat eye with this no problem. I find the black to be very dark without being shiny or peely. It stays matte and stays on until I go to bed it’s that good. Highly recommend !!!!
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Hemingway, Woolf
i am in LOVE with Kat Von D products. They are rich and definitely of good quality. the eyeliner is very easy to apply. ive bought many and definitely worth the price
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bukowski
Love love love this liner!! This is my everyday, go to liquid liner. I have tried to find other liners just to give them a shot and can never stick with them because I’m so stuck on this liner! The application is great, and it stays on ALL DAY, without smearing at all! I highly highly recommend.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?