10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Newhall
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner! It goes on smooth, dries in seconds, and stays all day!! By far the best eyeliner EVER! It's all I have used since 2014!! Thank you Kat for making an eyeliner that doesn't smear or smudge! My eyes water a lot and I hadn't used eyeliner for at least 5 years when I found this eyeliner at Sephora! Seriously life changing for me!!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Chicago
Review for: Hemingway
Great color, easy to use, stayed on until I took it off.  I had no problems with application and was pleased with the line thickness and amount of color opacity that was put down on the first pass.  I would buy this again at this time, but still have others to try as I am finally getting into these types of liners (Yup, late to the party).
Leni J.
Leni J.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I know understand the crazy hype behind this liner.... this is one of those products that has to used to believe it! I thought this would be just another liner but it looks like this product is now going to be a staple product in my makeup bag! This liner glides on effortlessly on the eye lid and makes it super easy to try out different looks! #ProductWin
Amanda  L.
Review for: Trooper
Just when I thought Stila liquid eyeliner was my favorite, this one was even better! It stays on throughout the day (I also use it with eyelid/eyeshadow primer) and even when I rub my eyes it still doesn't budge! My eyelids also fold over most of my eyeliner and it still stays on all day, even through sweaty or oily skin days. Highly recommend!
Melody
Melody
There's no going back!
I have a mini liner in my purse, one in my car and I make sure I am fully loaded at all times in my makeup set. This is the BEST eyeliner I have ever used and don't plan on ever using another one. I love the matte finish, the felt tip, how easy the application is, and how long it lasts!! Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
I like the felt tip of the Ink Liner better than the brush tip of the Tattoo Liner personally. I feel like the felt tip doesn't dry up as fast and it doesn't get a weird tip after using it for a while. Makes doing a winged liner or any other look that needs precision so easy. My eyeliner stays on all day whenever I use this and it doesn't run when my eyes sometimes water.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Elizabeth A.
4. I highly recommend this product to anyone
Monica T.
Monica T.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eye liner!!!!! It goes on smooth and it will last you all day, it's an easy to apply wet eyeliner. It was my first wet eyeliner I had purchased and was kind of skeptical. But it is my to go to liner, it has a little bit of shimmer in it. And it looks so pretty on. I would recommend it to beginners and seasoned make up lovers!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?