BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stacy B.
fort myers
Review for: Bosch
I love this product it's is very easy to apply and I love the packaging and I would buy this again because it stays on very well and is just an all around great product to have I think everyone shroud have this
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Elena D.
I don’t wear eyeliner very much, but when I do, this eyeliner works amazing for me! Goes on good and smooth and looks amazing when it’s on! Love using it for special occasions! Especially when it’s date night
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
What an amazing eyeliner!! The first time I swatched this eyeliner at Sephora I was amazed...the swatch stayed on my hand despite showering and washing dishes at home. I have the black and brown ink eyeliners! Perfect for oily skin or hot summery days.
Micaela E.
Manhattan
Review for: Trooper
Hands down the best eyeliner I ever tried, and I think I've tried most of them, it stays on all day (make sure your eyelid is not oily) but is super easy to remove, I use only micellar water and it comes off super easy, I love that the tip is so thin to make a perfect wing and it doesn't change over time with use like many others.
Julia K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
If you're looking for eye liner that will stay put all night long (through sweat and tears) you've found it. The colors are saturated enough to stand out for any Halloween look. Precision tip makes lining quick and easy. I also have the tattoo liner in black for my everyday look! I don't use any other liners except for Kat Von D.
Emiley H.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
The ultimate liner for doing a winged eye due to its unique brush that is not felt but more like a paint brush. Allows a great means to measure the wing to ensure evenness. A great for newbies at the winged liner too because it allows for a single line to be drawn instead of having to retrace and risk smearing the original wing
Macie  B.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
This is definitely a great product. The only issue I have is applying it but that could be operator error. It lasts all day and night long. I think it is a good value. I would definitely buy this again.
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Best. Black. Eyeliner. EVER!!!! I usually never use solid black eyeliner as my eyes are hazel; black pencil liners would crease/cake and end up looking horrid by end of day; almost like I had a shiner or just made me look tired. This stuff stays PUT all day. The felt-tip applicator will ALWAYS be a huge selling point for me!
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner! Goes on smooth and silky and a great tip to make a wing! My eyes are brown so I Opt for the more darker neutral colors. Very easy to apply and remove. I would recommend to anyone who wanted their liner to stay in place
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?