10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eye liner!!!!! It goes on smooth and it will last you all day, it's an easy to apply wet eyeliner. It was my first wet eyeliner I had purchased and was kind of skeptical. But it is my to go to liner, it has a little bit of shimmer in it. And it looks so pretty on. I would recommend it to beginners and seasoned make up lovers!
Emiley H.
Emiley H.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
The ultimate liner for doing a winged eye due to its unique brush that is not felt but more like a paint brush. Allows a great means to measure the wing to ensure evenness. A great for newbies at the winged liner too because it allows for a single line to be drawn instead of having to retrace and risk smearing the original wing
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I got this in the olive green color to wear to a wedding. It went on nicely but the color was kind of dull once on the eye. I had to pop a green shadow on top of it. it looked brown on its own, you couldn't really tell it was green. Other than that, the formula was ok. I'm not the biggest KVD fan and bought it solely for the color (unfortunate).
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Trooper
I could never budget this into my makeup, but I got a sample size from Sephora. I was blown away by how amazing this product was. It makes such straight, precise lines. Most importantly, it lasts all day! Just like a "tattoo". When it comes to cruelty free makeup, Kat Von D makes the absolute best. I hope to purchase a full size soon!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Best. Black. Eyeliner. EVER!!!! I usually never use solid black eyeliner as my eyes are hazel; black pencil liners would crease/cake and end up looking horrid by end of day; almost like I had a shiner or just made me look tired. This stuff stays PUT all day. The felt-tip applicator will ALWAYS be a huge selling point for me!
Mickayla F.
Mickayla F.
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
This liner is freaking amazing!!!! It is my go to, as I wear a winged eye liner almost everyday. It does not budge. I have gotten so many comments from friends from sleeping out that if I leave my eye makeup on when I go to bed (I know bad) that my wings look the same in the morning. I got my sister hooked on it too. Favorite liner, lasts so long and is so pigmented and matte.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is very pigmented, easy to use, overall good product for your money. I bought mine in the shade trooper at sephora for $20. The tip on this liner is a little thicker than the brush tip on the tattoo liner also by Kat Von D. I wouldve prefered the smaller brush tip instead. So I'll probably buy that one too.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?