10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erin M.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is so great to make the perfect wing. The felt tip glides smoothly across the lid and creates the perfect flick. The liner stays all day long and is so black and pigmented. I bought it at Sephora and tried it as soon as I got home from the store. This is my new go-to for dramatic looks! Love this!
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Woolf
I really love Kat Von D's products, and I use her foundation, liquid lipsticks, and ink liner on a regular basis. I love the look and feel of the line, and all of the products live up to the expectation that they will be as long-lasting as tattoos. This liner is my go-to, and I will continue to buy again and again.
Charise G.
Charise G.
Salem, MA
Review for: Dali
I love using this color on my upper lids and under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting. This was one of my first experiences with a "professional grade" colored liner and I really liked it. Kat has amazing packaging on all of her products and I think that's a main reason why I always go back for more!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Woolf
This charcoal gray liquid liner is a beautiful and long lasting accompaniment to both simple and more complex eye shadow looks. I purchased mine at Sephora and enjoyed being able to test the colors before purchasing. I recommend Kat Von D liners to my friends based on the easy application and long lasting formula.
katy h.
katy h.
Bay city, MI
Review for: Trooper
one the best liquid liner pens out there imo. the felt tip is thin and pointed nicely for precision. its wonderfully matte black, and dry's quick so it does not smudge easily on my lids. I would recommend this for liquid liner beginners especially if you can get it in a sample set or as a freebie its well woth it.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This was one of the first legit eyeliners that I've ever purchased after reading so many rave reviews. This is everything you could want in an eyeliner. The application tip is pretty foolproof, and the formula is out of this world perfect. It's really black, fast drying, and DOES NOT BUDGE. I'll buy this forever.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bukowski
I loved this eyeliner I bought the full size after trying a sample from Sephora play ! It was dark glided on smoothly and stayed dark even after drying the tip was precise for all of the 3 uses I got to use it!! This eyeliner dried out within 3 uses of me using it which stinks since I paid a lot for this eyeliner
Gen J.
Gen J.
Review for: Trooper
It has been decided that this liner is my ride or die! I've actually just run out of my first one and I'm definitely in a hurry to repurchase it! Very opaque black, lasts all day, it and makes the often difficult eyeliner process a breeze! I love it, I need to stock up on a couple so I'm never without one again!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Long lasting! You need two layers of this liner to get full pigmentation. And I do suggest setting with a powder just because if you have oily eyelids like mine this liner doesn't transfer but it does start to break apart after a long day. Setting with powder I've noticed it has less of a tendency to so though!
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite product! I have been using it non-stop ever since it came out. The product is waterproof. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. There's a felt tip on the pen that makes it easy to line your eyes however you please. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?