10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Woolf
This charcoal gray liquid liner is a beautiful and long lasting accompaniment to both simple and more complex eye shadow looks. I purchased mine at Sephora and enjoyed being able to test the colors before purchasing. I recommend Kat Von D liners to my friends based on the easy application and long lasting formula.
katy h.
katy h.
Bay city, MI
Review for: Trooper
one the best liquid liner pens out there imo. the felt tip is thin and pointed nicely for precision. its wonderfully matte black, and dry's quick so it does not smudge easily on my lids. I would recommend this for liquid liner beginners especially if you can get it in a sample set or as a freebie its well woth it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bukowski
I loved this eyeliner I bought the full size after trying a sample from Sephora play ! It was dark glided on smoothly and stayed dark even after drying the tip was precise for all of the 3 uses I got to use it!! This eyeliner dried out within 3 uses of me using it which stinks since I paid a lot for this eyeliner
Gen J.
Gen J.
Review for: Trooper
It has been decided that this liner is my ride or die! I've actually just run out of my first one and I'm definitely in a hurry to repurchase it! Very opaque black, lasts all day, it and makes the often difficult eyeliner process a breeze! I love it, I need to stock up on a couple so I'm never without one again!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Long lasting! You need two layers of this liner to get full pigmentation. And I do suggest setting with a powder just because if you have oily eyelids like mine this liner doesn't transfer but it does start to break apart after a long day. Setting with powder I've noticed it has less of a tendency to so though!
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite product! I have been using it non-stop ever since it came out. The product is waterproof. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. There's a felt tip on the pen that makes it easy to line your eyes however you please. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable eyeliner.
Reina B.
Reina B.
Review for: Bukowski
I originally thought I would love this eyeliner, and at first it was nice, but after awhile the hype wore off. The applicator is easy to use, but I find that the material used causes it to dry up very quickly. The formula is nice, but since the applicator has so quickly dried up, it makes it difficult to use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: Hemingway
Great color but I've never actually used the Ink Liners since I've heard they do not stay as well as her Tattoo Liners. With my eye lid type, I need an eyeliner that will not budge or crease (as much as possible). Kat's entire line is usually excellent though, albeit a little pricey. Still love her products!
Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've tried a lot of different liquid eyeliners, both high end and drugstore, and I always come back to this one. It dries very quickly and doesn't run. The brush tip makes for the easiest application ever. It never has flaked on me! I love this product and use it almost daily.
Vera M.
Vera M.
Review for: Hemingway
A really nice eyeliner, easy to use and lasts most of the day (some days not as well, but those have been days I've been doing a lot/been outside a lot and other brands would have been the same). For the price, it is one of the better ones - I have another eyeliner I love, but it is almost double the price.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?