BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Langlie T.
Illinois
Review for: Trooper
It’s a great eyeliner, I have bought it multiple times. The only bad thing I have to say is I bought one in august, and when I bought it the eyeliner had no ink left in it, and I was going on vacation the next day so I hadn’t really got it out and played with it, so I had no idea and didn’t get to return it. I don’t think that is Kat Von D’s fault I think it might have been Sephora’s fault (Sephora is where I bought it)
Lindsay B.
Belfair
Review for: Trooper
When I first bought this product at sephora my expectations were a little higher. It's not a great value for the price. It is very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day long but it also runs out very quickly. I most likely won't be purchasing this product again because it does not last, but it does stay on all day and looks great while wearing it.
Vanna S.
Princeton
This is by far my absolute favorite makeup product. It applies well, it lasts long, and I love the way it looks after application. In my opinion, Kat Von D has the best makeup products.
Joanna E.
Pasco
Review for: Trooper
The liner in Trooper has been my holy grail product for about a year now! I love that the applicator is very thin which allows me to create a thin wing with a simple swipe. I also love how intense the black is. I have been repurchasing this for months and will continue to do so!
Baylie P.
Flint
Review for: Trooper
I’ve purchased this eyeliner about 5 times, I’ve taken a break on buying it so I can save some money. In my opinion, this eyeliner is the best that I’ve tried. It lasts roughly about two months before it dries out. Using this eyeliner makes doing eyeliner, most importantly winged eyeliner, so easy. Always will go back to this eyeliner when I can.
Debbie C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These liners are outstanding. They seriously stay all day long and I usually look just as good at the end of the night after wearing these for 10 hours or more. Very easy to apply and they are bold and bright. Great for a cat eye.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I am in love with Kat con d liquid liners. I like that you have to twist to get the makeup which makes it easy when you feel like it's drying out you will actually know when. The color is amazing and it really made my eyes pop. It lasted basically all day and didn't come off till I washed it. I definitely recommend but it is on the pricey side
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Review for: Trooper
I bought this eyeliner at Sephora. I paid a little over$20. I will probably not be buying this eyeliner again. When applying I had to do a couple of coats to get the look I wanted. Also the eyeliner dried out pretty fast. I change my eyeliner to NYC epic eyeliner I bought at target for $7.99 and I’m much happier with the eyeliner and price.
Stacy B.
fort myers
Review for: Bosch
I love this product it's is very easy to apply and I love the packaging and I would buy this again because it stays on very well and is just an all around great product to have I think everyone shroud have this
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?