10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Newhall
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner! It goes on smooth, dries in seconds, and stays all day!! By far the best eyeliner EVER! It's all I have used since 2014!! Thank you Kat for making an eyeliner that doesn't smear or smudge! My eyes water a lot and I hadn't used eyeliner for at least 5 years when I found this eyeliner at Sephora! Seriously life changing for me!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Belfair
Review for: Trooper
When I first bought this product at sephora my expectations were a little higher. It's not a great value for the price. It is very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day long but it also runs out very quickly. I most likely won't be purchasing this product again because it does not last, but it does stay on all day and looks great while wearing it.
Amanda  L.
Review for: Trooper
Just when I thought Stila liquid eyeliner was my favorite, this one was even better! It stays on throughout the day (I also use it with eyelid/eyeshadow primer) and even when I rub my eyes it still doesn't budge! My eyelids also fold over most of my eyeliner and it still stays on all day, even through sweaty or oily skin days. Highly recommend!
Melody
Melody
There's no going back!
I have a mini liner in my purse, one in my car and I make sure I am fully loaded at all times in my makeup set. This is the BEST eyeliner I have ever used and don't plan on ever using another one. I love the matte finish, the felt tip, how easy the application is, and how long it lasts!! Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
I like the felt tip of the Ink Liner better than the brush tip of the Tattoo Liner personally. I feel like the felt tip doesn't dry up as fast and it doesn't get a weird tip after using it for a while. Makes doing a winged liner or any other look that needs precision so easy. My eyeliner stays on all day whenever I use this and it doesn't run when my eyes sometimes water.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Elizabeth A.
4. I highly recommend this product to anyone
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?