BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Love it!! Super pigmented, stays on super well, and last forever!!! Definitely worth the price. Super portable and convenient. Only liner I use! Perfect for wings or simple everyday looks. Can't top this.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Will not smudge. I sweat by this product. Just be careful when fixing an already dry line, sometimes it lifts the color. but very easy to get precise lines. Lasts a very long time without drying out.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
Review for: Trooper
Lasts for days. Gross that I know it. But you definitely get what you pay for! I'm a sucker for a quality product and will definitely spend money where it's worth it. This liner is definitely worth it!
Kayla K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has a brush tip instead of a felt tip. I find it so much easier to use than other products I have tried in the past. It lasts all day in many conditions. It's been my go to for years now!
Aleey D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
Perfect liner to give you a precise line every time!
Just got my hands on this liner a month ago & have not put it down.
I love how true black it is which is something I would look for in an eyeliner
Clare H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trooper
the best eyeliner. glides on smooth, dries matte, great color payoff. i have repurchased this atleast 5 times and it's definitely my favorite eyeliner from kat von d's brand.
Hazel L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is fine and easy to use. The lasting power is great and it doesn't smudge! I like the matte black finish. This is a bit pricy ,but it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend!!
Ankita K.
Review for: Baudelaire
If you love liquid eye liner that goes on dark and stays all day this is the one for you. Use this to get your perfect winged liner. Absolutely love this product. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Dali
It's a great product, but I would have to say that my lorac liquid eyeliner is better. I would still recommend the product though if you are looking for a wide color range that also is long lasting
Miranda C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use and lasts a long time. I always use this for my flicks. I have hooded eyes so winged liner can be tricky for me but I find this is the easiest formulation and applicator to work with.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?