10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
isabella C.
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Review for: Trooper
Listen. Working in a high end make-up store, I've tried IT ALL.  And spent money on most of "it all," just to generally end up disappointed.  This is my go-to liner for my daily perfect cat eye. It goes on great (one pass) and is like drawing on your eye with a marker. The wear is absolutely all-day and it is a great, dark shade of black. I highly recommend and promise to never stray again!
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Oona B.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Tay M.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm just now getting in the groove of wearing liquid eyeliner.
This One kept popping up as a suggestion, along with the other KVD tattoo liner.
I admire the precision this liner offers (even though i do cheat and use tape to perfect my wings bc i am super OCD- but practice makes perfect!)
Would recommend.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
Oh gosh. Where can I even begin with this eyeliner? I'm fairly new to liquid liner and this is so incredibly easy for me to use that I almost don't even want to try another kind. It stays on like you can't even imagine. Some nights I'll take my makeup off and wake up the next morning with some eyeliner still left on. It's absolutely worth every single penny and I can't really see myself using anything else any time soon.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
Review for: Trooper
Let's just say you do not have to worry about your liner disappearing 4 hours later. This baby stays on all night. I've only purchased one time. And I will purchase again. There is no comparison to this product it stands alone. I would defiantly but this product again.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Moss Point
I can't even begin to start to tell you guys how much I love Kat Von D's eyeliner this stuff is just so amazing it doesn't bleed it doesn't run it's very fine pointed eyeliner pen and I am in love with it honestly it's the only eyeliner I ever buy and probably ever will buy. It just goes on like a dream.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I have this liner in the shade "Bukowski" which is like a forest green. I have blue eyes and I really feel like this liner brings out the color of my eyes...it's not very noticeably green because it's dark enough. The color lasts all day long, no need for reapplication. I'm very happy with this product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?