BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Bosch
This liner lasted all day so it's perfect for everyday use or for a night out!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bosch
Love this. Anything with Kat Von D is excellent. Long lasting and no smearing
Iris F.
Iris F.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Would love to try I've heard soo much about this liner. I'm a liner fanatic!!
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Trooper
An eye liner that truly won't budge or flake even on the most humid of days.
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Review for: Nerdrum
Anything KAT Von D creates is amazing. Great product! Pricey but worth it!!!
Heather  J.
Heather J.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D is amazing! Glides on so smooth & has longevity. Priced well, also
Tori B.
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: Trooper
Love Kat's liners! All of them are amazing. They glide on and last all day.
Rockwall , TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I love kat von d products! These are good for all day wear and smugde proof
Danielle  .
Danielle .
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
A Sephora employee recommended this to me when I asked for a black, matte liquid eyeliner recommendation. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof liquid liner in black for a few years, and because I have hooded eyes, I appreciate that it never smeared off, only peeled off when I wanted to remove it. I found Kat Von D's liner is a little bit more difficult to work with, but the color payout is absolutely beautiful! You really need to take your time with this product. Don't try to mess with it on a day you only have 20 minutes to get ready. It'll take at least 5 minutes to get a really nice application. If you're wondering about how it comes off, it does sort of "smear" off during removal, which isn't exactly what I look for because, as mentioned, my lids are hooded, and get a little bit oily throughout the day. For this reason, I can see a little bit of it wearing off if my eyes are watering or anything like that. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Review for: Trooper
This is seriously the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. The felt tip is so precise it makes it easy to get a really thin more natural looking line or the most dramatic winged out line ever. The application is so smooth, it doesn't tug at my lash line or eyelid at all and the pigmentation is outstanding! Usually felt tip liners dry out on me within the first couple weeks but even this sample size has lasted me a couple months! The staying power is phenomenal too, can wear this outside all day long in the blistering heat and it won't budge! Once this little guy runs out I will be running to my nearest Sephora and picking it up in the full size! Highly recommended!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?