BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Courtney B.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is amazing! The black is matte and the tip is perfect for creating a flawless black line. It doesn't dry as quickly as some others but it lasts! I also love the stars :) if you love black cat eyes this is your go to
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D is a really great brand I love all the product and this one is really good
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is the liner that I use daily!! I use this specific product to outline the wing from the wing all the way to the inner corner this gets all the in there and makes a beautiful cat eye winged eyeliner!
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best eyeliner I have EVER used. Just bought this last week and it is amazing. I'm a flight attendant and even after flying all day it still looks great. super easy to apply.
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I love Kat Von D's liners. I prefer the ink liner because it's not a brush tip & is a little easier for me to use.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this ink liner, inevitably after I do my makeup my face or eye areas will itch, as long as this product dries it's there no smudges, it's effortless to get the wings you dream of. And it's a Kat product so you know it's bomb!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D liners are awesome!! She has mastered the art of creating a liner that will allow you to get in every little lash and corner of your eye. I can create a Cat eye quicker than anything with this liner.
Brittney C.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Love.love .love. Should but this !! One of my all time favorite . I recommend it to all girls .
Colleen T.
Best liquid eyeliner I have ever purchased! So easy to do wings and perfect straight lines. So pigmented!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?