10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katie F.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Neruda
I was so bummed about this liquid eye liner. I'm not a big fan of eyeliner pens to begin with (only a few have won me over), but this one was definitely no bueno. The tip is felt and eventually lost its sharpe edge. It was hard to get product out and you'd have to press down. The product itself was very watery and not opaque whatsoever. It would even start picking up the other colors from the eye makeup making the tip dirty and causing the product to come out muddled.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Nietzsche
Don't get me wrong, I love KVD products. I find that the color payoff is always really good, and that they are usually easy to work with. This liner was a tad disappointing. It didn't deliver the intense color I've come to expect from a KVD product. It skipped a little, and just wasn't worth the price point in my opinion. I've only tried one of her liners, so I'm hoping I just got one that might have been a little dried out. Not what I usually expect from KVD.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway
I love this eyeliner. It is truly a game changer. I went from using dollar general eyeliner to this, needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not by any means a makeup pro, so I really appreciate when a product is quality AND easy to use. The tip is soft but sturdy which makes it super easy to get that flawless winged eyeliner. I'll probably never buy a different brand of eyeliner to be honest. Also it's very long lasting and does not separate throughout the day.
Fadhima L.
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying any of Kat Von D's products, and I can say I don't understand all of the hype. When I swatched the eyeliner in Sephora, it was super pigmented, and was the most difficult product to remove from the back of my hand than all of the other products I tried out. That was definitely a plus, so I went ahead and paid the $21. I was so excited to get home and test it out with a full face of makeup, but it was very lackluster. The felt tip was a little irritating to deal with, and my lines were not as precise as I had hoped. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it doesn't dry out, and the cap that comes on it is very secure. I will continue sticking with my $4 WetNWild Megaliner.
Zer V.
Zer V.
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail!!! I've gone through plenty of this eye liner. Haven't tried many but So far, this is the best one yet out of tarte double take eyeliner and stila. Purchased it in black. It stays in place and gives me a nice sharp wing. The brush hasn't broken on me just yet after many uses unlike my tarte liquid eyeliner which I hardly touch. I wouldn't say it's transfer proof or water proof though. It does not clump, does not leave me with streaky marks and the best yet, it does not bleed.  It does come off when wiped and transfer a bit after a long day but nothing serious.
Olga G.
Olga G.
Review for: Trooper
This is hands down my #1 beauty product that I use nearly every day. I don't wear liquid foundation/eye shadow/lipstick that often, but good skin care, liner and mascara are must-haves! I prefer felt-tip liners and this one is the best I've ever tried. Going through my 3rd already. They last for about 6 months with 3-4 times a week usage, and that is a great point in my book. I buy it at Sephora and hope that it never gets discontinued!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Good? Yes. Amazing? Not really.  This eyeliner is nice, don't get me wrong. Mine is a beautiful matte black. It glides on nicely, the pigment is there, the packaging is decent... but it's not something that I can't find in the drug store. In my honest opinion, you can pick up a Loreal or Maybelline, even a Nyx liner for a fraction of the price that you pay for this product. The quality isn't anything that you can't get cheaper.
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This is the only liner I use (other than her Tattoo Liner). I am able to create the perfect cat eye and love the tip of the liner being almost like a sharpie or a marker. It makes it so easy to apply and despite me using it daily, it lasts quite a while!
Meghann G.
Meghann G.
At first I had a rough time applying this but once I found new techniques, I fell in love! It's the best for top liner or winged liner. So far I have only purchased the black, but I will definitely be trying more shades and of course repurchasing the black! It's so much easier than using gel & a brush. The longevity of this liner has outlasted every other liner I've tried. I have left it on overnight, (I know! Shame on me!) and it's still perfect in the morning. I definitely recommend.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?