BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo, CA
Review for: Trooper
If your looking for the best liner for that perfect cat eye this is the product for you. Kat Von D has made it so easy to get the perfect wing with this easy to use precise felt tip applicator and slim pen that will fit perfectly into your hand giving you FULL control over your liner. The formula is created to stay put and last all day long without a smudge and that's what this product gives you. You won't have any issues of smudging or bleeding eyeliner any more! This eyeliner is perfect for all eye lid types and once it dries your set, especially people with hooded eyelids I highly recommend this product for you, the product won't transfer to your lid like other liners! All in all this has been the best liquid liner I've seen on the market! A little added bonus with this product is you can have fun with it and sometimes draw tattoos ( like Kats stars ) or cute hearts under your eyes without doubt that it could rub off threw out the day or turn into a black smudge!
Ally L.
Review for: Trooper
Okay here's the deal. I'm mad. I have this full size and I use it sporadically. It is definitely the darkest, deepest black felt tip I've ever seen... but it doesn't last. The price is high... I mean, its a Sephora liner so it's going to be, but if you charge me that much I better be getting a good amount of product and it just isn't.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Nietzsche, Woolf
Long time Kat von D make up user and lover of her products. This one is defiantly added to that list. I love the fact that I can have colors other than the boring old brown or black. The applicator on this thing is ridiculous I can do a perfect wing everytime. This is my only eyeliner. There is no substition, my ride or die ,holy grail!
Cami D.
Raleigh
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite brush-tip eye liners. Trooper is such a nice pure black.  The brush applicator is wonderful, it doesn't separate when you are trying to apply product, but is soft enough to contour your eye. The applicator is also thin enough that you can "stamp" the liner on the very inner part of your eye easily.
Rachel G.
Review for: Trooper
This is 100% my favorite eye liner and I am so happy that I discovered it by chance one day at Sephora. This is my go-to liner for all looks. From everyday natural to those wild nights out. The application is a breeze with it's pointed felt tip & smooth, rich formula for just wonderful pigmentation. The liner would last all day long with smudging and giving myself raccoon eyes. You also get a good amount of product for the price and quality is stunning. I'm so happy I have finally found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge my eyes & last those late work nights :)
Taylor S.
Review for: Trooper
This is seriously the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. The felt tip is so precise it makes it easy to get a really thin more natural looking line or the most dramatic winged out line ever. The application is so smooth, it doesn't tug at my lash line or eyelid at all and the pigmentation is outstanding! Usually felt tip liners dry out on me within the first couple weeks but even this sample size has lasted me a couple months! The staying power is phenomenal too, can wear this outside all day long in the blistering heat and it won't budge! Once this little guy runs out I will be running to my nearest Sephora and picking it up in the full size! Highly recommended!
Liz R.
Frankfort
Review for: Trooper
Literally THE BEST eyeliner on this planet. I recommend that whenever using a liquid liner to definitely have a primer underneath. I use the combination of Kat’s old primer- I’m talking the very first one she put out in the small black tube- and the Trooper liner for a wing sharp enough to slice and dice. It’s a liner that you can do a simple, bold, elegant, or whatever sort of look with. It’s great for beginners because of its shape, and it’s also great for those who have been in the makeup game for a while. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Shanti R.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It’s very precise. Ive had people asking me if I use tape to get perfect wings every day! I will say that it is not quite smudge proof though, but it was the first few times I wore it. I usually don't wear waterproof liner. It is extremely long wearing. It has lasted all day unlike most eyeliners that are absolutely obliterated at the sight sweat/heat. Overall, I find it’s a wonderful product. I am extremely satisfied.
Amanda Z.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Baudelaire
I got the color trooper, its the black color and it is not al all water proof or smudge proof. I give it 4 stars for precision. It has a nice felt tip that makes it easy for a precise line. I’ve had his one for a while and probably won’t buy it again.
Crishaena M.
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
I was really disappointed with these liners. The white shade was not at all opaque. Both of these stick to my lids and drag which makes making a clean line impossible. They seemed to work well the first few times then dried out almost immediately.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?