BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Ashley R.
Varnell, GA
Probably one of the best pen liners I have ever used. I bought while on sale on the kvd website. It arrived on time in perfect condition. I use it almost everyday. The colors are vibrant and goes on smoothly. Definitely will buy again
Melanie W.
Review for: Trooper more...
The color is rich, the formula is non streaky, and it does not budge. One of my staples if I know I won't have time to touch up my eye makeup. Worth the money, lasts a while for me.
Aisling R.
Newark, DE
Review for: Bukowski more...
My absolute first choice eyeliner. The color is so dark and pigmented, and the brush makes me prefer it over Stila or others. It can be kind of pricey, but Sephora gives out deluxe samples quite often and they last a very long time. One of my consistent beauty repurchases.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Dali more...
Kay Von D has the best eyeliners. They last long and are super precise. They are so easy to control to. I love the quality color that comes out, super rich. Black for everything even if you aren't so adventurous the metallic colors are so pretty for a little hint of shine.
Jen E.
Mission Hills
Review for: Baudelaire more...
For the perfect wing liner you have to use this ink liner. I'm not perfect on making a cat eye but with this eyeliner it's so much easier to learn. Eyeliner stays in place all night long. Love it!
Layne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Trooper more...
My favorite pen liner! Use it anytime I am wearing eyeliner. Very similar to the Stila Stay All-Day Liner. I feel that this liner is just a little more long wearing. I'm on my third or fourth pen currently! Definitely repurchasing again and again.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Alexis R.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat Von D Products Are Amazing !!! A Little Pricey But If You Want Makeup To Last Then The Price Dont Matter Her Product Are Long Lasting And I Cannot Get Enough Of Her Product !
Faith B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Trooper more...
The best eyeliner on the market, the pigmentation is amazing and gets you the perfect winged eyeliner. It lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover, the packaging is so cute and matches the rest of her line. I have all my sister and mom hook on this eyeliner
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
personally i have used the ink liner by Kat Von D and i liked it a lot but the problem was it did not last me very long. Sadly I'm on a college budget and i want to know is it worth it to buy this product? and would you prefer this product more or less over the ink liner??
Alex R.
Watsonville, CA
I been looking for a new eye lander and everyone is telling me to get this. I am wondering does it really work? How long does it stay on?
Gina M.
I've been dying to try this beautiful eyeliner, however, I can't decide between Kat Von D or the Marc Jacobs? Any suggestions or comments between the two? Thanks!! 😊
Katie R.
I am curious about this eye liner. I tested out the tattoo one. How does this compare? Kat Von D Ink Liner
Jessica P.
when ever i use it, it is always dry and i hade this for about a week. does anyone know why and how to prevent it from drying fast?

Sephora