11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,192 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Bukowski more...
My absolute first choice eyeliner. The color is so dark and pigmented, and the brush makes me prefer it over Stila or others. It can be kind of pricey, but Sephora gives out deluxe samples quite often and they last a very long time. One of my consistent beauty repurchases.
This is a great eyeliner for beginners that would want to fill in their liner. I got this at Sephora and it's pretty good for its price range. I use this almost daily and my only complaint is you do have to have a good eye primer or else it will chip off and look sloppy.
I think Kat Von D product eyeshadows are great but I was disappointed with this eyeliner. It never seemed to stick to my eyelids after my eyeshadow was applied. Packaging was cute and price was decent. I do not think I will be purchasing again though.
Review for: Dali more...
Kay Von D has the best eyeliners. They last long and are super precise. They are so easy to control to. I love the quality color that comes out, super rich. Black for everything even if you aren't so adventurous the metallic colors are so pretty for a little hint of shine.
My favorite pen liner! Use it anytime I am wearing eyeliner. Very similar to the Stila Stay All-Day Liner. I feel that this liner is just a little more long wearing. I'm on my third or fourth pen currently! Definitely repurchasing again and again.
Awsome. I love it so much and I know you will too. It's so easy to apply. It's Avery good black color. And it holds the color all day. This last all day and it has a solid color not just the black but all.
Q & A
Does this dry easily? I need a good eyeliner but I'm not exactly sure what to get
Is this waterproof?
These are really expensive, are they truly worth it? And about how long do they last you?
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos