BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bosch
Love this. Anything with Kat Von D is excellent. Long lasting and no smearing
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Trooper
An eye liner that truly won't budge or flake even on the most humid of days.
Heather  J.
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D is amazing! Glides on so smooth & has longevity. Priced well, also
Hilda G.
Review for: Nerdrum
Anything KAT Von D creates is amazing. Great product! Pricey but worth it!!!
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: Trooper
Love Kat's liners! All of them are amazing. They glide on and last all day.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I love kat von d products! These are good for all day wear and smugde proof
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
A Sephora employee recommended this to me when I asked for a black, matte liquid eyeliner recommendation. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof liquid liner in black for a few years, and because I have hooded eyes, I appreciate that it never smeared off, only peeled off when I wanted to remove it. I found Kat Von D's liner is a little bit more difficult to work with, but the color payout is absolutely beautiful! You really need to take your time with this product. Don't try to mess with it on a day you only have 20 minutes to get ready. It'll take at least 5 minutes to get a really nice application. If you're wondering about how it comes off, it does sort of "smear" off during removal, which isn't exactly what I look for because, as mentioned, my lids are hooded, and get a little bit oily throughout the day. For this reason, I can see a little bit of it wearing off if my eyes are watering or anything like that. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Saowda F.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D ink liner in trooper used to be my go-to eyeliner and it was probably the only eyeliner I was used for over a year. Eventually, I ventured out and tried to find inexpensive dupes and such. I mean just loved everything about it, but like all makeup, there are pros and cons to the product.

PROS:
-Opaque
-Jet black
-Does not smudge, budge, or run.
-Waterproof
-Long lasting
-Easy to use because of the felt tip, but this can also be a con too.
-Easy to control and good precision.

CONS:
-It can be flaky if you constantly go over it.
-It is only available at Sephora in stores and online, and the kat von d beauty website.
-The price increased from $19 to $20.
-The felt tip "hairs" can come out if used constantly.
-It dries up very quickly.
-It can be tricky to use over metallic or glitter eyeshadow.

Overall, I still like this eyeliner but I have found a better alternative, the NYX Epic Ink Liner has taken its place. In fact, when I first bought the eyeliner it lasted me a good three to four months, and then I repurchased my second one, yet this time the eyeliner did not last very long and it quickly dried up. I don't know if Kat Von D changed the formula but this has happened to me several times that I repurchased this eyeliner. Nevertheless, I still recommend this product especially for beginners that are just learning to do eyeliner/makeup.  But know that nowadays there are alternatives and cheaper options for this type of liner.
Ciara A.
I had high hopes for this eyeliner because of the great reviews I have seen online but it just didn't cut it for me. For $20 at Sephora I expected this eyeliner to be great but sadly this was not the case. For starters, it smeared on my inner corners and spread really bad (I do not have oily lids). This tube lasted only about 5 weeks before drying out even when stored properly. It wasn't as durable as I had hoped. Once I was able to manage to get a decent line with this liner it did say on all day so it gets some points for that.
sydney m.
Greensboro
Review for: Nerdrum
 love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Youmna I.
Does this dry easily? I need a good eyeliner but I'm not exactly sure what to get
Fabiola S.
Medley, FL
Is this waterproof?
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
Nicole L.
Iron River , WI
What is better...this one or her tattoo eyeliner?