10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tori B.
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: Trooper
Love Kat's liners! All of them are amazing. They glide on and last all day.
Rockwall, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
I love kat von d products! These are good for all day wear and smugde proof
Danielle  .
Danielle .
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
A Sephora employee recommended this to me when I asked for a black, matte liquid eyeliner recommendation. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof liquid liner in black for a few years, and because I have hooded eyes, I appreciate that it never smeared off, only peeled off when I wanted to remove it. I found Kat Von D's liner is a little bit more difficult to work with, but the color payout is absolutely beautiful! You really need to take your time with this product. Don't try to mess with it on a day you only have 20 minutes to get ready. It'll take at least 5 minutes to get a really nice application. If you're wondering about how it comes off, it does sort of "smear" off during removal, which isn't exactly what I look for because, as mentioned, my lids are hooded, and get a little bit oily throughout the day. For this reason, I can see a little bit of it wearing off if my eyes are watering or anything like that. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Review for: Trooper
This is seriously the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. The felt tip is so precise it makes it easy to get a really thin more natural looking line or the most dramatic winged out line ever. The application is so smooth, it doesn't tug at my lash line or eyelid at all and the pigmentation is outstanding! Usually felt tip liners dry out on me within the first couple weeks but even this sample size has lasted me a couple months! The staying power is phenomenal too, can wear this outside all day long in the blistering heat and it won't budge! Once this little guy runs out I will be running to my nearest Sephora and picking it up in the full size! Highly recommended!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
I got this shade (Baudelaire) as soon as the new shades launched. I was really excited because I adore the Tattoo liner in Trooper.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this because the tip was harder then usual, it made it uncomfortable to use and harsh on the eyes. trying to do more then a basic line seems sloppy and not as precise as I normally enjoy.

The colour is beautiful. It can be patchy at times. I haven't purchased anymore besides the original liner.

If you can handle more pressure to your eye then it could be better suited for you.
It's a lot like the Urban Decay Felt Liners.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is now and forever my "go to" eyeliner!!! I first purchased it in May of this year and I didn't run out until this month (September)! I found that incredibly impressive since I was using it basically everyday in those 4 months. So that definitely makes it worth the price!
It also is very easy to use and control. The felt tip isn't too stiff or too flimsy, it's literally just right. I find most felt tips are really hard and almost impossible to do finer lines with.
I've been raving about this liner to almost everyone I know and it will definitely continue!!
D K.
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Antonia F.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This eyeliner is really amazing! I have double eyelids that are really oily so it's been really hard finding an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or flake. I've tried the liquid L'oreal eyeliner and tarte's double-ended eyeliner but had problems with both and ended up using this. I find it more pigmented than the Tattoo Liner and can stay on my skin for 14+ hours, but may need the odd touch-up. While it stays, it's also not hard to correct if you mess up your wing. The downsides with this is that it only lasts 2-3 months and once it dies, the tip dies without warning even though you map be able to rub some ink off the base of the tip. Also, after constant use the tip starts pilling and I have to remove it if I want to keep the sharp tip. But other than that, it's great!
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Shaye F.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?