BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cali b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bukowski
This product really does stay on ALL DAY!! I've gone swimming with this eyeliner and it will stay put, and keep me with a sharp wing!
Alexis D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Kat Von D eye liner will stay on you all day, forever, in the shower, pool, whatever! I swear by this eye liner, the liquid one of course! It's in my daily routine, and I'm almost out. Yikes!!
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neruda
One of the best white eyeliners I've ever tried. It stays on well and is easy to get clean lines with.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Woolf
Love this liner. First one I purchased at Sephora. I used it Every time I did my makeup. They were out of it last time I went so I bought the tattooed liner which is just as amazing as this one. It lasts me all day and doesn't crack. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Julie ..
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Neruda
Favorite Eyeliner !!!! I have numerous colors , Stays on , pigmented , easy application ! I love KVD
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Woolf
Easy to do my wing line ☺️ not that expensive I like to buy on dark brown I have been looking for black and I went out and I want to buy black I don't know where to find it☺️
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von D liner is the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever used. Between work, exercising, rubbing my eyes, etc. it literally only comes off with remover which is great!
Linda L.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Woolf
Love! love! love! but haven't used it that much! so Gonna start using it more & I can make a better review
Angel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hemingway
Honest this liner is lovely you can use it to fill in your eyebrows like myself or you can simply use it for what it's made for which is to line the eyes
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Woolf
It's a very pigmented product and looks extremely appealing on the eye. I haven't tested if this product is waterproof or not yet though. I have used this product at least 4 times in gap while testing out other eyeliners.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?