10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angie G.
Angie G.
Gervais, OR
Review for: Baudelaire
Last a long time and has a perfect tip for that start winged eyeliner that I love!
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Long lasting eyeliner. Kat von d eyeliner is easy to work with get the right wing.
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.
Broaddus, TX
Review for: Trooper
Bomb eyeliner!! I have used this eyeliner a million times and it stays on so good!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Woolf
Great liquid liner
Easy to use on eye
Easy to find on sephora, ulta, kat von d web
Christ D.
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite by far! Stays on all day! I've been using it for over a year. Love it
Review for: Baudelaire
I haven't gotten this product but I have heard it's amazing and I really want it.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I love all kat von d liners the pigmentation is amazing and last longer than most
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is a beautiful blue color! It lasts all day especially under a good primer.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Trooper
One of my fav eye liners it glides on stays in place and doesn't feather or move
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Review for: Nietzsche
Not as pigmented as I'd like, I have to keep going over it for it to be opaque a
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?