BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love all gel pen liners! Kay has the best ones out there! The glide on smooth!
Angelica A.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is a beautiful blue color! It lasts all day especially under a good primer.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Trooper
One of my fav eye liners it glides on stays in place and doesn't feather or move
Stacy L.
Review for: Nietzsche
Not as pigmented as I'd like, I have to keep going over it for it to be opaque a
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Bosch
This liner lasted all day so it's perfect for everyday use or for a night out!
Kage C.
Sacramento, CA
Good liner! Very black, lasting water proof eye liner. Recommended for anyone.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Bukowski
This is by far my favorite eyeliner ! It gives the perfect line and super dark
Jackie R.
Review for: Woolf
My favorite liner!! Last all day and it is a very easy and smooth application.
Larizza F.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Really liked this eyeliner until it started fading. Very black & long lasting!
Iris F.
Would love to try I've heard soo much about this liner. I'm a liner fanatic!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?