BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lucia S.
Review for: Hemingway
Very liquidy and hard to work with, one good thing maybe thats its not going to move
Lea R.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Woolf
Very pigmented. Color payoff is very good and it lasts all day. It doesn't flake off
Review for: Woolf
Really like this eyeliner. Goes it perfectly and stays on well. Definitely worth it.
Aime C.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this stuff in trooper because it's easy to use, long lasting, and pigmented.
Mikayla W.
Broaddus, TX
Review for: Trooper
Bomb eyeliner!! I have used this eyeliner a million times and it stays on so good!
Angie G.
Gervais, OR
Review for: Baudelaire
Last a long time and has a perfect tip for that start winged eyeliner that I love!
Grace R.
Woodbridge , VA
Great liquid liner
Easy to use on eye
Easy to find on sephora, ulta, kat von d web
Isabella A.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Long lasting eyeliner. Kat von d eyeliner is easy to work with get the right wing.
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite by far! Stays on all day! I've been using it for over a year. Love it
Review for: Baudelaire
I haven't gotten this product but I have heard it's amazing and I really want it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?