11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
The best eyeliner on the market, the pigmentation is amazing and gets you the perfect winged eyeliner. It lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover, the packaging is so cute and matches the rest of her line. I have all my sister and mom hook on this eyeliner
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
I adore this liner; it's easily my favorite of all time. The brush tip gives perfect application every time and doesn't fray like a felt tip, and the color is a perfect rich black; this really upped my cat-eye game. It stays put all day, no matter how hot or sweaty I get.
I like this cause it doesn't run or smear. It will last all day and I won't have any issues with it. Which is really hard for me to come by. And it is super easy to put on, it just glides right on with out a problem. I will continue to use this and but it for years.
This is a great eyeliner for beginners that would want to fill in their liner. I got this at Sephora and it's pretty good for its price range. I use this almost daily and my only complaint is you do have to have a good eye primer or else it will chip off and look sloppy.
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos