10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Review for: Dali
I've only used this color one time. It wasn't my favorite but the formula is amazing.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Woolf
I use this often, especially when I go to big events. It's very smooth and I love it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Dali
Perfection. Goes on beautiful.
Tip allowed thin to thick line and amazing winged look
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Review for: Trooper
Black af and easy to use some people don't like felt tip but it's great for beginners
Odalis N.
Odalis N.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This liner allows me to make the perfect winged liner. It's very sharp and pigmented
Jackeline G.
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Bukowski
Really easy to apply and love how black it is, pretty much worth your money. Love it
Lea R.
Lea R.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Woolf
Very pigmented. Color payoff is very good and it lasts all day. It doesn't flake off
Review for: Woolf
Really like this eyeliner. Goes it perfectly and stays on well. Definitely worth it.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Review for: Hemingway
Very liquidy and hard to work with, one good thing maybe thats its not going to move
Aime C.
Aime C.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this stuff in trooper because it's easy to use, long lasting, and pigmented.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?