BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
scarleth v.
Review for: Trooper
Is u wish making a good line in ur eyes , this is the product that u need . Is perfect
Elizabeth B.
Anson, TX
Review for: Trooper
Yes, I love this eyeliner. Stays put all day and is very black. One of my holy grails!
Ariel S.
Lancaster
Review for: Baudelaire
Great color good for getting the precise sharp point right at the end of the eyeliner.
Zaira D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Has a perfect fine tip and it's really high pigmented I love how the finish look looks
Sarah B.
Review for: Dali
I've only used this color one time. It wasn't my favorite but the formula is amazing.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Woolf
I use this often, especially when I go to big events. It's very smooth and I love it.
Jennifer D.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Dali
Perfection. Goes on beautiful.
Tip allowed thin to thick line and amazing winged look
Rocio M.
Review for: Trooper
Black af and easy to use some people don't like felt tip but it's great for beginners
Odalis N.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This liner allows me to make the perfect winged liner. It's very sharp and pigmented
Lucia S.
Review for: Hemingway
Very liquidy and hard to work with, one good thing maybe thats its not going to move
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?