11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Nerdrum more...
The Kat Von d Ink Liner in Nerdrum is such a unique color and formula. I don't use it every day, but I do love it and I've had minimal issues with it. Kat continually surprises me in the makeup game and has had such an influence over the last few years. I will keep purchasing!
This is my go go highend liquid liner. It doesn't smudge, and I've gone swimming and it has stayed put. The done side is that this is pricey for a liquid eyeliner, so I usually reach for my NYC liquid liner. If I know that I'm going to be in the water, then I'll reach for this.
Review for: Neruda more...
Kat Von D ink liners are one of my favorites. They dry quickly once applied and do not budge once dry. I had to use several swipes of make up remover to actually get this stuff off! On the downside, they aren't as precise as some of the other brands I have tried in the past.
I think Kat Von D product eyeshadows are great but I was disappointed with this eyeliner. It never seemed to stick to my eyelids after my eyeshadow was applied. Packaging was cute and price was decent. I do not think I will be purchasing again though.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos