11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
This is a great liner! It is a nice, strong black. The formula is great. It goes on well and stays all day. I was concerned that this liner would dry out like a marker, but it lasts and lasts. The liner length is perfect to easily maneuver. I'll repurchase again in a heartbeat.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, it lasts all day, very precise, it doesn't flake or rub off, I need to scrub my face with a cleanser to remove it at the end of the day, this is a top liner that I have in my makeup kit as a professional makeup artist, definitely recommend
Review for: Nerdrum more...
KVD eyeliner is very pigmented and is truly the color of the tube. The felt tip makes it easy to draw on small or intense wings. This eyeliner is worth every cent and it is cruelty free. There is no need for improvement from KVD products. I would recommend this to a friend.
I got this as a sample in a kit and I love it. I am obsessed with felt tip liners and this is one of the best I have ever tried. It stays on forever and the color is black as black can get. The tip is fine and not too stiff so you can get a precise line. I use mine to fill in between my lashes to make them look fuller. I highly recommend.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos