10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
East Moline, IL
Review for: Trooper
Loooove this eyeliner,my mother first introduced me to this eyeliner and I fell in love
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Hemingway
Cannot beat for thick, smooth lines. Easy to use! Definitely use this for a great wing.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Review for: Hemingway
Love this liner i literally have it in every color almost! Love kat von d's entire line
Goddess B.
Goddess B.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Neruda
The product goes on my eyes very easily and I am obsessed with it. I love her products.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
LOVE THIS LINER! Goes on smoothly and very easy to use. Makes very clean and even lines
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neruda
A beautiful topper to a darker or thicker line. Smug denoting as all her products are!
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
Review for: Trooper
Is u wish making a good line in ur eyes , this is the product that u need . Is perfect
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Anson, TX
Review for: Trooper
Yes, I love this eyeliner. Stays put all day and is very black. One of my holy grails!
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Woolf
This is my alltime favorite eyeliner, I can use it with any look and it works amazing!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Review for: Nerdrum
Pigmented and great for a night out! It is very easy application! I love this product!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?