BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Trooper
Easy application, but high price and not the best staying power... would recommend a Korean liquid liner over this, it's a bit cheaper and similar to this one, which is reportedly made in asian factories, but has more staying power for sweaty days.
Victoria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the best one I have ever used. It has a nice pointed brush applicator and the product itself is super opaque and black. I have repurchased this multiple times because of how easy it is to create a cat wing with!
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Cosette W.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has saved my eye game! I have oily lids and it's the only thing that will stay put all day, even through sweaty days (and some sweaty nights too 😉). I swear by the stuff and have recommended it to friends in need of a great black liner.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is not messy and holds all day. It was worth the price. I get a perfect wing look every time. I can't wait to try other colors!
Miranda B.
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of the black. I love the applicator. It is so easy to use on myself and others. It doesn't fray like a felt tip since it is a brush tip. It lasts a while also. I can use a whole pen for about 3 months.
Kristine R.
Wynwood
Review for: Trooper
I have never been one to really understand the application of a liquid liner. This goes on so smooth, is so heavily pigmented, and Lasts me as long as I need it to. Love this product!
Mary T.
Roanoke
Review for: Nerdrum
Bought the FULL SIZE from Sephora and was let down. I loved the color, but the felt tip did not last very long in my opinion. I only got to use it twice before it fizzled out and died.
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
Awesome liner. It stays on all day. And there are some awesome color options. I tend to lean towards kohl liners more, but when I do feel like using liquid liner, I grab my Kat Von D.
Lauren S.
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is the best liquid liner you can get. I'm obsessed. So easy to acheive a perfect wing. I will never get any other liquid liner again. I love kat von d's entire line, so i wasn't surprised when once again she made an amazing product :)
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?