BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice and bold?4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 375 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Frances I.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
This trio is very nice. I wear a certain color depending on my mood! The packaging was nice, easy to see what I was getting. I bought this at Sephora. I think the small size was perfect for trying something new. I would probably buy a full-size version now that I know I like it.
Aja R.
Review for: Dali more...
I love the product the price isn't the most budget friendly in my opinion but it is worth it. The color is awesome! And it sticks like no other so I love to use it if I know I'll be in or close to water.
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Victoria U.
I definitely like it better than the tattoo liner. It stays way better, the tip makes application easier, and it doesn't budge. I've found it also doesn't dry out as fast as some of the other pen liners.
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper more...
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Haven't tried this liner for a long time. I tested it out in the store and the brush was stiff. It's not like the tattoo liner and takes some practice to work with this. Love the color selection though.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
This has got to be my favorite eyeliner ever. The pigmentation is unreal. It glides on with ease. If you want a wing or just simply slay this is the one. No tugging or pulling on eyelid. I love love it.
Sam O.
Riverside
Review for: Dali more...
This stuff isn't matte, it's actually pretty shiny however it will stay all day and last forever, no lie. I've gone to parties and fallen asleep with it on and it still looks just as good in the morning.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?