BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
Review for: Neruda
Everyone needs a white eyeliner in their make up collection. It's a necessity. And this one is a great option. It lasts, doesn't irritate my eyes.
Damian C.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bukowski
It's very nice and it has a very precise brush to do you line as thin as you may like it and it has a huge variety of colors
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this liquid liner! Very easy to use and does not bleed into skin cracks or into my inner corner! BLACKEST liner ever!
Johanna M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nietzsche
Kat Von D has figured makeup out. These liners do not budge! Every color is vibrant and glides over shadow easily.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
This liner is super thin and easy to apply. It's a nice stroke. Doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long lasting too. I love the color options too even though I tend to stick with black it's cool to have fun options.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid liner hands down! It's not a felt tip so it's really precise and pitch black. It's also really easy to work with since it's in pen form.
Clare H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Trooper
the best eyeliner. glides on smooth, dries matte, great color payoff. i have repurchased this atleast 5 times and it's definitely my favorite eyeliner from kat von d's brand.
Amber R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Bosch
This liner works well. It slides on smooth and feels great. It doesnt smudge easily either. If you have a hard time applying liner like me, this is a good one for you
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?