BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Trooper
Absolute game changer! Blackest ink and easiest to use. This is my daily faithful companion.
Yessi M.
Yessi M.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Review for: Hemingway
I love the ending results when i add a wing to my eyes kat von d did great witb this product
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Youngsville, NC
Love the Kat Von D line. High quality product. Would recommend to all my friends and family!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Colton, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This stuff works amazing!!! It stays on all day and doesn't wear off in the day! I love it!!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Been using this since I was in high school and its awesome absolutely love it .wont Chang it
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
I wore this to my sisters wedding where I cried like a baby and stayed out the entire night.
Aub t.
Aub t.
Warren, AR
Review for: Neruda
Love this for my under eyes!
last long periods and really pops my eyes !!!
great product !!!
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Merritt Island, FL
Review for: Bosch
The best color for my light eyes and skin! This color matches everything! Makes my eyes pop!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eyeliner pen! Perfect brown shade, it's naturals and you can get a nice thin line!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! This does not budge throughout the day. I highly recommend this.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?