10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zulema S.
Zulema S.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented! Lasts all day I have oily eyelids and this holds up pretty well when I do my cat eye liner the only thing I don't like about it which is why I have it 4/5 stars if if I go over it a few times the liner runs itself off, and it's a pain. But other than that it's a good eyeliner. I've repurchased it twice already.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hazlehurst, MS
Review for: Trooper
Hands down best liquid liner I've ever used. It's super black and matte. It lasts forever. It doesn't pick up my eyshadow like a lot of felt tip liners. My two year old grabbed it and left the cap off it for hours without me realizing and I just ran the tip under water for a second and the next day it was like brand new.
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I have the black eye liner I did write a review already about this but like I said this is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used I will keep buying this and I recommend it to everyone I truly love it ...it is so easy to use and it lasted forever I can rub my eye and nothing will happen I'm in love with this eyeliner
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper
I had been searching for a liquid eyeliner that's easy to apply. I came across this one, and the tip looked like it would make it easy to apply. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. Not only is it easy to apply, but it dries quickly too. The liner stayed put all day and didn't smudge at all. I highly recommend it!
Gatita
Gatita
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Neruda
Where do I even begin? Kat Von D beauty is my number 1 brand. This eyeliner doesn't smudge the pigmentation is un real. The brush tip applicator is so easy to use. Every single one of these colors from this eyeliner line is absolutely stunning. I have nothing bad to say about any of her products. 10/10 would recommend.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Edinboro, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
The best eyeliners you could set your eyes on. Compared to other eyeliners it isn't sticky and doesn't get all over the place like other eyeliners. I'd say it goes on so smooth and clean I'd high recommend it it is my favorite eyeliners. The tip makes it easier to also put on sharp cat eyes ladies if you love the look.
Hilary Ann A.
Hilary Ann A.
Racine, WI
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner it's my favorite of all time. I cannot do a winged liner without it. Its so easy to use and feel so great on the skin. If I could change one thing about it I would make it slightly more pigmented but I can't complain too much because it lasts all day without a problem. I will absolutely buy again.
Louise A.
Louise A.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D knows what she's doing when it comes to eyeliner. My blue eyes always pop when I use her ink liner, which is easy to use and perfect for creating a dramatic cat eye. I had a sample and immediately purchased the full-sized product. If you frequently wear eyeliner, this is a great brand to add to your arsenal.
Courtenay C.
Courtenay C.
Stratford, CT
Review for: Neruda
Amazing!!!!! I'm a huge fan of Kat Von D's ink liner considering eyeliner is a part of my daily routine. I love a good white liner sometimes for creative liner and this is the absolute perfect one. The tip of this eyeliner pen is the best I've ever seen and the ink seems to last forever! I would recommend to anyone.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Review for: Trooper
I think this eyeliner would be perfect for someone who is really good at using a liquid liner. For someone like me that is brand new to it, it was a complete disaster. I ended up with liner all over the place and it kept smudging. I sadly had to return this but I will try again after I practice with cheaper options!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?