10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shianne B.
Shianne B.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: Bosch
Love it though I don't wear it Whole a lot when I do this specific one is my go to brand.
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Fairmont , Mn
Review for: Woolf
These ink liners are phenomenal. Amazing pigmentation and suburb color payoff. A must buy
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
London, AR
Review for: Bukowski
You really can not go wrong with anythong Kat Von D especially when it comes to eyeliner!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Bukowski
One of my favorites. Makes it super easy to draw my wings on without making them too fat
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever made! Katvond beauty is amazing! Their customer service is also amazing!
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Cullman , AL
Review for: Trooper
Hands down best liner on the market. Nothing compares. Completely changed my makeup game
Martha H.
Martha H.
Review for: Baudelaire
Great color and glides so nice. Lasts throughout the day. A little pricey but worth it!!
Joslin C.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Review for: Baudelaire
Great control, goes on like silk. These liners are great, no tugging or extra spill out.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Review for: Trooper
Best I have ever used. I have not experienced any smudging or running with this eyeliner
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
LOVE THIS LINER! Goes on smoothly and very easy to use. Makes very clean and even lines
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?