BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Mika C.
The Kat Von D Ink Liner is wonderful. It's gives you such amazing precision and such great pigment. It's easy to apply and just gives you the best wing. Best of all it comes in so many different colors. The only thing is is that it runs out fast
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf more...
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is super precise and the color goes on very smoothly. It is perfect for everyday or for more elaborate winged looks. The formula stays on throughout the day and doesn't smudge or travel when I use a basic primer.
majo o.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best eyeliner !!! I can go all day without even retouching my makeup and it looks like I just had applied > i love it very long lasting and the best part it's animal cruelty free
Review for: Trooper more...
HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVERRRR!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY INKLINER IN 'TROOPER'. IT'S SO PRECISE, SO PIGMENTED, IT DRIES QUICKLY... IT'S JUST, PERFECTION! THIS IS A MUST HAVE, EVERYTIME I RUN OUT, I LITERALLY GET FRUSTRATED AND HAVE TO GO TO SEPHORA TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner. It gives me such a precise line. Sephora had a good selection of liners but this is my favorite. With it being a thin felt tip it goes on so simply. Buying it again when this one goes out.
Bianca C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I LOVE this eyeliner. I like how versatile it is in that I can go from day to night with one simple swoop. The liner gives a smooth look that is easily applied. It goes on boldly and I have never had to reapply during the night. Plus, you don't have to wait a long time for it to dry!
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
Review for: Neruda more...
My favorite white liquid liner overall. It is easy to apply like the other eyeliners with very sleek packaging. Goes over colored eyeliner very pigmented and lasts all day. I would repurchase once I run out.
Kayla c.
Norwood, OH
Review for: Hemingway more...
I have the Hemingway, And to be honest compared to her tattoo liner, the brush and formula just isn't as good. It doesn't glide on smoothly and I find myself having to go over it because it's kind a of thin.
Chrissy H.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner it makes it so easy to do wings and doesn't go on patchy a little pricey but the absolute bomb it works so well and I would totally buy it again a hundred times I would recommend it to everyone
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting and colorful liquid eyeliners. Easy to apply, simply give a few twists for product to come out. Stays put as long as you don't rub your eyes. Purchased mine at Sephora. I have white and purple.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?