10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alena B.
Alena B.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D never disappoints. I love the tattoo liner the most but this one isn't bad either
Nabanita D.
Nabanita D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
Black in color and easy to.use...easy to carry.and runs for long..I would love to buy again
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love love this liner. Always a good pick but my personal go to is Stila all day waterproof
Ally O.
Ally O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Review for: Hemingway
Amazing long wear formula that stays on for 24 hours! Awesome pigment and easy application
Nikoa H.
Nikoa H.
Review for: Trooper
So far I'm loving the heck out of this little guy! Easy to get clean lines and lasts well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Bukowski
My go to liner!! Make the perfect winged look on your eyes. Glides on very smooth and easy
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Review for: Trooper
I love how pigmented it is and how easy to apply it is. It is my favorite liner right now
Casey L.
Casey L.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Dali
love these liners! I really only like liquid liner. all of kat Von D products are awesome.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Geneva, IL
Review for: Trooper
Great staying power, rich color, and the brush allows for excellent control in application
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am OBSESSED with Kat Von D makeup and her liner is nothing short of amazing. I love it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?