BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Victoria U.
I definitely like it better than the tattoo liner. It stays way better, the tip makes application easier, and it doesn't budge. I've found it also doesn't dry out as fast as some of the other pen liners.
Sam O.
Riverside
Review for: Dali more...
This stuff isn't matte, it's actually pretty shiny however it will stay all day and last forever, no lie. I've gone to parties and fallen asleep with it on and it still looks just as good in the morning.
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Caroline S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hemingway more...
I really loved the Ink liners when I first bought them. Definitely loved the felt tip and easy application. But after only like 2 weeks of use it seemed dried out and unpigmented. Super disappointed : (
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Haven't tried this liner for a long time. I tested it out in the store and the brush was stiff. It's not like the tattoo liner and takes some practice to work with this. Love the color selection though.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Katherine L.
Edinboro, PA
I have the blackest color and it applies so easy and it's so black and DOES NOT MOVE! The only problem is it's very hard to get off at the end of the day. Perfect for winged eye liner. Highly recommend!
Michelle G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I prefer this one instead of the Kat Von D tattoo liner. The tips are different and this one just makes it so much easier to create a wing. Also, my eyes get really watery and this eyeliner won't budge!
Jaclyn T.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Other more...
First eye liner I've used that doesn't rub up on my eye lids through out the day! I was given this product as a recommendation at sephora due to all past eye liners required me to reapply through out the day! Definitely recommend to all!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora