10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liners are sooooooo pigmented. They glide on and do not budge. Excellent color!
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Review for: Woolf
Great ink liner. Love all her stuff. Never had an issue with anything. Comes out beautifully!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Woolf
Stays on very long and didn't smudge. Thoroughly pigmented and doesn't fade throughout the day
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid pen, without the mess! I use it all the time. Everyone needs it in your life.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Review for: Baudelaire
Favorite eyeliner brand. Super easy to use and lasts all day. Doesn't clump and easy to apply
Ghaziyah K.
Ghaziyah K.
Deerfield, IL
Review for: Trooper
I will never use another eyeliner ever again. Dark, pigmented, and easy application. Amazing.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Baudelaire
Brush is easy for application and stays all day!!! Smooth applicator helps with a clean liner
Yessi M.
Yessi M.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Review for: Hemingway
I love the ending results when i add a wing to my eyes kat von d did great witb this product
Aub t.
Aub t.
Warren, AR
Review for: Neruda
Love this for my under eyes!
last long periods and really pops my eyes !!!
great product !!!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Been using this since I was in high school and its awesome absolutely love it .wont Chang it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?