10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ally O.
Ally O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Review for: Hemingway
Amazing long wear formula that stays on for 24 hours! Awesome pigment and easy application
Casey L.
Casey L.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Dali
love these liners! I really only like liquid liner. all of kat Von D products are awesome.
Nikoa H.
Nikoa H.
Review for: Trooper
So far I'm loving the heck out of this little guy! Easy to get clean lines and lasts well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Bukowski
My go to liner!! Make the perfect winged look on your eyes. Glides on very smooth and easy
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Review for: Trooper
I love how pigmented it is and how easy to apply it is. It is my favorite liner right now
Amy K.
Amy K.
Geneva, IL
Review for: Trooper
Great staying power, rich color, and the brush allows for excellent control in application
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am OBSESSED with Kat Von D makeup and her liner is nothing short of amazing. I love it.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Adelanto
Review for: Trooper
Love it. Super black. Lasts all day. Super easy application. Just don't love the price tag
Anne T.
Anne T.
Review for: Trooper
Very smooth and pigmented. It lasts pretty much all day and I rarely have to touch it up.
Shianne B.
Shianne B.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: Bosch
Love it though I don't wear it Whole a lot when I do this specific one is my go to brand.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?