10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yessi M.
Yessi M.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Review for: Hemingway
I love the ending results when i add a wing to my eyes kat von d did great witb this product
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Merritt Island, FL
Review for: Bosch
The best color for my light eyes and skin! This color matches everything! Makes my eyes pop!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
I wore this to my sisters wedding where I cried like a baby and stayed out the entire night.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eyeliner pen! Perfect brown shade, it's naturals and you can get a nice thin line!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Trooper
Absolute game changer! Blackest ink and easiest to use. This is my daily faithful companion.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Youngsville, NC
Love the Kat Von D line. High quality product. Would recommend to all my friends and family!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! This does not budge throughout the day. I highly recommend this.
Alena B.
Alena B.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D never disappoints. I love the tattoo liner the most but this one isn't bad either
Nabanita D.
Nabanita D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
Black in color and easy to.use...easy to carry.and runs for long..I would love to buy again
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love love this liner. Always a good pick but my personal go to is Stila all day waterproof
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?