BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Has anyone found a halfway decent dupe for this?2 Answers
  • Are these matte or do they have a shine to them? Looking ...3 Answers
  • Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
CHELSEA B.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I love Kat Von D products. Her liquid eyeliners are the bomb. I purchased mine from Amazon the first time. I only purchased the singular black eyeliner. It is a little expensive but I like the precision tip it has. Great for doing winged eyeliner.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat Von D liners are awesome!! She has mastered the art of creating a liner that will allow you to get in every little lash and corner of your eye. I can create a Cat eye quicker than anything with this liner.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner. It gives me such a precise line. Sephora had a good selection of liners but this is my favorite. With it being a thin felt tip it goes on so simply. Buying it again when this one goes out.
Abigail J.
new albany, IN
Review for: Neruda more...
My favorite white liquid liner overall. It is easy to apply like the other eyeliners with very sleek packaging. Goes over colored eyeliner very pigmented and lasts all day. I would repurchase once I run out.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Caroline S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hemingway more...
I really loved the Ink liners when I first bought them. Definitely loved the felt tip and easy application. But after only like 2 weeks of use it seemed dried out and unpigmented. Super disappointed : (
Victoria U.
I definitely like it better than the tattoo liner. It stays way better, the tip makes application easier, and it doesn't budge. I've found it also doesn't dry out as fast as some of the other pen liners.
Ashley R.
I loved this eyeliner. Usually my concerns with this style is that my eyeshadow clogs it up and dries it out. I didn't have that problem with this one though.
It lasted quite awhile and I had no issues with too much or too little going on at any given time.
Totally worth the price.
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Haven't tried this liner for a long time. I tested it out in the store and the brush was stiff. It's not like the tattoo liner and takes some practice to work with this. Love the color selection though.
Frances I.
This trio is very nice. I wear a certain color depending on my mood! The packaging was nice, easy to see what I was getting. I bought this at Sephora. I think the small size was perfect for trying something new. I would probably buy a full-size version now that I know I like it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?