BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liners are sooooooo pigmented. They glide on and do not budge. Excellent color!
Renee W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Woolf
Stays on very long and didn't smudge. Thoroughly pigmented and doesn't fade throughout the day
Maddie G.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Baudelaire
Brush is easy for application and stays all day!!! Smooth applicator helps with a clean liner
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Review for: Woolf
Great ink liner. Love all her stuff. Never had an issue with anything. Comes out beautifully!
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid pen, without the mess! I use it all the time. Everyone needs it in your life.
Marissa P.
Review for: Baudelaire
Favorite eyeliner brand. Super easy to use and lasts all day. Doesn't clump and easy to apply
Ghaziyah K.
Laurel , MD
Review for: Trooper
I will never use another eyeliner ever again. Dark, pigmented, and easy application. Amazing.
Alicia S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Love love love this product so happy she came out with a make up line. Brings me so much joy
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
I wore this to my sisters wedding where I cried like a baby and stayed out the entire night.
Angela C.
Colton, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This stuff works amazing!!! It stays on all day and doesn't wear off in the day! I love it!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?