10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Review for: Trooper
Soooo good! Best liner out there I swear by this stuff! Wand comes to a super teeny tiny point!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Review for: Bosch
Best eyeliner. Allows precision application from fine to bold. Long lasting and does not smudge
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Riverside, IL
Review for: Trooper
Only eyeliner I've used for the past two years. Lasts all day and it's the easiest way to apply
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I legit love this collectiionnn I feel so feirce wearing this like looooo at me lovee mee yasss
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Beautiful application and it has a nice bold black look that I love. It's wasn't pricey either.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Dali
Great color. Applies very nice and precise line. Does not smear or smudge. Very easy to apply!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I believe this eye liner is amazing worth your money long lasting and easy to apply
Gina L.
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Has a sample one and I really love it. I like how it is small to it easier to apply on top lid
member-13e42a8c8
member-13e42a8c8
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liners are sooooooo pigmented. They glide on and do not budge. Excellent color!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Woolf
Stays on very long and didn't smudge. Thoroughly pigmented and doesn't fade throughout the day
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?