BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lisa F.
Johnston, Ri
Review for: Woolf
This works great and the tip is perfect to keep your hand nice and steady while making the line
Shaban K.
Review for: Dali
Fav eyeliner ever!!! I love KVD's products... they're amazing!! I would definitely recommend!!!
Ireland D.
Review for: Trooper
This liner glides very smoothly and goes on with precision. Color is very rich. My go to liner.
Lauren H.
Review for: Baudelaire
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It applies well and stays on better than anything else.
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Review for: Bosch
Best eyeliner. Allows precision application from fine to bold. Long lasting and does not smudge
Jessica L.
Review for: Bukowski
I have this in Trooper and it keeps my eyeliner on ALL DAY, perfect wings, perfect application.
Kassandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Beautiful application and it has a nice bold black look that I love. It's wasn't pricey either.
Nancy S.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Dali
Great color. Applies very nice and precise line. Does not smear or smudge. Very easy to apply!
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I believe this eye liner is amazing worth your money long lasting and easy to apply
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These eyeliners are very pigmented but the application is a bit runy. Not my favorite formula
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?