10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shaban K.
Shaban K.
Review for: Dali
Fav eyeliner ever!!! I love KVD's products... they're amazing!! I would definitely recommend!!!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Riverside, IL
Review for: Trooper
Only eyeliner I've used for the past two years. Lasts all day and it's the easiest way to apply
Ireland D.
Ireland D.
Review for: Trooper
This liner glides very smoothly and goes on with precision. Color is very rich. My go to liner.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Baudelaire is such an amazing color. This loner goes on so easy and isn't hard to apply at all.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I legit love this collectiionnn I feel so feirce wearing this like looooo at me lovee mee yasss
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Review for: Baudelaire
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It applies well and stays on better than anything else.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Bukowski
I have this in Trooper and it keeps my eyeliner on ALL DAY, perfect wings, perfect application.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Review for: Bosch
Best eyeliner. Allows precision application from fine to bold. Long lasting and does not smudge
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Beautiful application and it has a nice bold black look that I love. It's wasn't pricey either.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Dali
Great color. Applies very nice and precise line. Does not smear or smudge. Very easy to apply!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?