BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
Review for: Trooper
When I use this product I get so many compliments because it looks so luxurious and lasts all day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Baudelaire
This is such a good liner! It stays on so long and who doesn't love an all day liner? I know I do!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Neruda
I love this color! It's super pigmented and goes on great! It doesn't wear off throughout the day!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: Nerdrum
Kat Von D makeup in general is amazing but these liners don't budge once they are there I love it!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Harrells, NC
Review for: Nietzsche
Her products are great quality. Love that it does not run. Lasts a long time. Great for the price.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nietzsche
BEST EVER! I love her products!!!! I use everything from lips to foundation. Definitely s must try
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
All of KVD eyeliners are amazing!! Last long & rich in color! The eyeliner will not smudge either
Emily C.
Emily C.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Woolf
This has been one of my favourite liners for a while now. It doesnt smudge and goes on so easily.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bosch
THE BESTT!!! Stays on for hours and doesn't smudge. Best ive ever used so far. 😆😆 really recommend
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Review for: Trooper
Love the product. Last all day. Easy to apply. Doesn't crease nor smug. Doesn't irritate my eyes.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?