BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda P.
Vidalia, GA
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It doesn't bleed like a lot of liners do. I do not find it waterproof though but it isn't something I need. It is a matte black liquid liner
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ever it's so easy to apply I think it could be a tiny bit blacker but it's amazing and it doesn't wipe off easily but it does come off nicely when using make up remover
Rachel H.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liner of all time. It's a liquid liner but it's slightly less dry than average eyeliners which is good for making the perfect winged liner look.
Rebecca T.
Review for: Neruda
Normally the white liquid liners I find aren't very pigmented but this one is great! Very long lasting and so easy to apply. It's best used as a graphic liner or if you want to do something different.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner I have ever used!! I have tried countless of brand name and drug store liners and this one just blows them all away. It is super easy to apply and lasts hours.
Daisy J.
Review for: Trooper
I love how dark the black color is although the tip could be thinner/finer. Reasonably priced. I have bought this type of eyeliner for about a year now. Lasts all day usually.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Hemingway
One of my favorite liquid eye pens. I currently use it everyday. I love the felt tip as opposed to the brush, personally. Easy to use, lasts all day, doesn't dry out very fast. Very good for the price.
Shay C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Review for: Trooper
I've never used a product that has such staying power. I get greasy eyelids so eyeliner usually smears on me, the only loner I've found that doesn't is Kat Von D. The felt tip makes it easy to use with precision. You can definitely rock a cat eye for the whole day with this.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liner! It is a nice, strong black. The formula is great. It goes on well and stays all day. I was concerned that this liner would dry out like a marker, but it lasts and lasts. The liner length is perfect to easily maneuver. I'll repurchase again in a heartbeat.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for something that had a thin point for precision eyelining, but could also be built up for those nights I want thicker, sexier liner. Also, it stands up to light rubbing, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
I highly recommend this product!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?