10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Neruda
I love this color! It's super pigmented and goes on great! It doesn't wear off throughout the day!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Baudelaire
This is such a good liner! It stays on so long and who doesn't love an all day liner? I know I do!
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner in all of her colors. It makes lining my eyes a breeze. It lasts the entire day,
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the best pen liner there is. I bought the trio at sephora for $20 and I cant stop using it!
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
Review for: Trooper
When I use this product I get so many compliments because it looks so luxurious and lasts all day.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Nietzsche
BEST EVER! I love her products!!!! I use everything from lips to foundation. Definitely s must try
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: Nerdrum
Kat Von D makeup in general is amazing but these liners don't budge once they are there I love it!
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Review for: Trooper
Love the product. Last all day. Easy to apply. Doesn't crease nor smug. Doesn't irritate my eyes.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bosch
THE BESTT!!! Stays on for hours and doesn't smudge. Best ive ever used so far. 😆😆 really recommend
Emily C.
Emily C.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Woolf
This has been one of my favourite liners for a while now. It doesnt smudge and goes on so easily.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?