BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Grace K.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bosch
THE BESTT!!! Stays on for hours and doesn't smudge. Best ive ever used so far. 😆😆 really recommend
Abby B.
Review for: Trooper
Best black liquid eyeliner. This eyeliner is great. It makes creating that perfect flick so easy.
Taylor R.
Review for: Woolf
This liner stays all day and keeps its color. Your wings will always be in fleek when using this!
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It's super black and it will last ALL day! A definite must have!
Ella M.
Review for: Nerdrum
Don't push down too hard on it because a bunch of liner will come out and you'll ruin your makeup
Leigh-Ann R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color! Glides nicely. Long wearing. Doesn't run. Just slightly runs when my eyes water.
L R.
Review for: Trooper
This is really easy to apply and the color is super black. I will keep repurchasing this product.
Michaela S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Review for: Neruda
Perfect for under the eye to expand the eye. Would recommend for a day look. Glides on perfectly
Susy C.
Eatonton, GA
Review for: Bukowski
LOOOVE this eyeliner! It applies so smoothly, last all day and it's so easy to do my wing liner!
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liquid eye liner, the only one I buy for high end. It doesn't smudge and last all day!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?