BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Woolf more...
I love this liquid eye liner! it goes on super smooth, is very long-lasting, and I love that it has a felt tip instead of a brush. this is also a really nice color as an alternative to black, and pairs well with many eye shadow colors.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
These liners are so good and pigmeneted. I love the color range that Kat Von d has. I just wish they had the same brush tip that the tattoo liner does. But other than that they last all day long !
Breanna P.
San Carlos, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my favorite liquid liner. I usually sport a good old cat eye, and this is the best product to achieve it. The liner stays in place and never smudges. Not only that, it is so dark and is a true black. Many other liners I have tried is an off black, not this one. It is super precise and easy to use.
Amanda L.
Review for: Trooper more...
Amazingly pigmented and goes on smooth!! Only problems were that it was hard to build/fix on and that the very tip was dry. Other than that it was amazing and stayed on all day even without primer and with very oily lids!
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great eyeliner. I have tried so many different eyeliners for a perfect wing and this one does the trick and does not budge even when sweating. It stays in place all day until I use eye makeup remover to take it off at the end of the day. I love it
Christin H.
Satellite Bch, FL
I like this product. It's intense in pigment and goes on smooth. It's easy to use but I find that if I put it on and go back that sometimes it will pull product off. That would be my only critique on it. It's slender and not bulky to hold. I would buy again.
Mayra C.
This liner is the first I actually like. I've used other methods such as the pencil, the roll one, and even the actual brush with dip. I must say I don't plan on going back to the other methods. I love the blues and was a bit scared at first, but I'm in love !
Kaylene B.
Review for: Trooper more...
I am the type of person who cannot go without eyeliner. I have tried SO many and wasted SO much money on products that don't even compare. This is the best eyeliner on the market. No smudging, super black, easy to apply, does't irritate the eyes, and looks beautiful. I would recomend this to anyone!
Courtney H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Neruda more...
I love this white liner about as much as I love the too faced liner. I swear by this white liner it does not mix with the eyeshadow and it has such a sharp pointed and that I get a very nice wing that can cut anyone
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?