BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Guadalupe P.
Review for: Baudelaire
Best eyeliner ever! does not budge or smear and its tip makes it so easy to apply. i am still getting the hang of doing winged liner but this liner makes it easier. i feel more in control using this liner
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Review for: Bukowski
It's super black and easy to work with! It's long lasting which is one of the reasons I love kat Von d. The products stay on and looks great! I def recommend for all of you who like to create a dramatic wing look!
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Nietzsche
I liked this liner, however hated the tattoo liner. Easy to apply although I prefer my Tarte Tartiest liner for application. My eye color is brown & i feel as this isn't quite dark enough. Purchased from sephora, wouldn't recommend unless it's someone who regularly uses liner.
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Neruda
Love this white liner doesn't crack like other I have used in the past before, also last a long time doesn't fade. Would highly recommend. Packaging is pretty nice. Would re buy again once I'm done .
Emilee L.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Trooper
I am very picky about my ink liner. My ride or die is Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen but this is the first high end liner that compares at all. I love the felt tip brush and the opaque line it leaves. I do not love the price, since I have a drugstore alternative.
Ivony E.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liquid liner. It is super black and pigmented and easy to use with the pointed end. I docked off a star for the price, nothing to do with the product itself.
Conchita J.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go go highend liquid liner. It doesn't smudge, and I've gone swimming and it has stayed put. The done side is that this is pricey for a liquid eyeliner, so I usually reach for my NYC liquid liner. If I know that I'm going to be in the water, then I'll reach for this.
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is a classic must have for me! When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to fuss with gels and brushes this gets the job done quickly and efficiently! It lasts all day for me and is super easy to use, love it!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?