BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Review for: Trooper
Lasts all day does not flake or smudge is not water proof but is one of the best liners you will find
Chase C.
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
This color goes great with my brown eyes. It applys evenly and doesnt smudge even on my oily eyelids.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love the fine felt tip. The color is opaque and it last a long time. The packaging is also very cute.
Heather P.
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
Long lasting, rich pigmented, easy to apply, everything I want in a liner. This is always in my purse
Review for: Woolf
best eyerliner ever. my go to eyeliner has to be this one and the troper one so good and long lasting
Abby P.
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love how black and opaque this liner is! it stays on all day and never leaves until I wash my face.
Zayde S.
Zayde S.
Review for: Nerdrum
Thin ink liner is really easy to work with, haven't had another eyeliner that can compare to this one
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Review for: Hemingway
Greatest product i have tried.bits easy to use even for beginners. And the color selection it great.
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Absolute love this eyeliner. This eyeliner is great the best by far. Love how it's easy application.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
The tip applicators very nice so it does do a nice and pressist application the color is also good .
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?