11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Great for beginners! It dries quickly after application and it's a truly black color. The felt tip and pen shape makes it easy to work with. It isn't waterproof, so be careful of rainy movies or emotionally charged conversations. Otherwise, it's a perfect liquid eyeliner.
The one. The classic. There's a reason this is so popular. I have literally nothing to say about this badly except that it dries SUPER quickly and sticks around so DON'T goof up. But if you know what you like and how to do it and you wanna keep it around all day, this will keep your eyeliner sharp AF
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Great liner. Easier to apply. Easier to clean if you make a mistake. The best thing about this product that it doesn’t dry off so when you apply on your skin you can clean it off quickly but if you take time obviously it will dry off. Then you would have to use a cleaning product to wipe it off.
I have gone through millions of eyeliners(pens, pencils, liquids, etc.). And I have gone through I think every eyeliner brand, but this is the best stuff ever. It goes on sooo easy and so smooth. I have the mini version and SOON will have the full size. It is worth every penny spent. They did a beautiful job on this stuff. Quick dry, perfect mix of matte ad gloss, thin tip(perfect for cat eye look), not watery.
I enjoy this product for the most part. The packaging is nice and the size of the liner fits well in the hand. I’ve had issues with it fading midway through the day even with using setting sprays. I would probably use it again because the application is really nice initially.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos