BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Review for: Woolf
Definitely goes on like a tattoo, however does not last as long as other brands or the Pencil liner.
Mayra R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
The tip applicators very nice so it does do a nice and pressist application the color is also good .
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Tried this from a friend - went on very nice - and I don't even like marker type of liquid eyeliner!
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
Review for: Neruda
Goes on flawlessly. Stays on all day. Great color. Great for cateyes. Absolutely fantastic product.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Bukowski
Love using this when I do my wings. Don't split. Doesn't smudge. Last all day. And works amazingly.
Ashley T.
Review for: Woolf
Glides so well and stays on all day! I've slept with it and it has stayed on until the next morning
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this!! It's so pigmented and precise! Long wearing and easy to use.
This is a must for anyone!
Pratima G.
Review for: Trooper
When I use this product I get so many compliments because it looks so luxurious and lasts all day.
Jen S.
Harrells, NC
Review for: Nietzsche
Her products are great quality. Love that it does not run. Lasts a long time. Great for the price.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Neruda
I love this color! It's super pigmented and goes on great! It doesn't wear off throughout the day!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?