11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 506 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I like the felt tipped pen which makes for easy application! I have it in black and it makes my green eyes pop. The only drawback is I like darker, heavier eyeliner so I need to use this more than once (in terms of coating) for the look I want to achieve
Not to be confused with the Tattoo liner, the Ink liner by KVD is by far one of the best liquid eye pens in the industry. It's truly black pigment ensures an opaque layer of liner and it's stiff end ( much stiffer than the Tattoo liner) is perfect for a wing
I am the type of person who cannot go without eyeliner. I have tried SO many and wasted SO much money on products that don't even compare. This is the best eyeliner on the market. No smudging, super black, easy to apply, does't irritate the eyes, and looks beautiful. I would recomend this to anyone!
Review for: Neruda more...
LOVE Kat Von D ink liners. I personally like to use liquid liners over pencils and other types of liners but this liner is amazing. It is precise and easy to apply. I love the felt tip applicator and would recommend it to anyone who loves a fierce wing.
Q & A
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
personally i have used the ink liner by Kat Von D and i liked it a lot but the problem was it did not last me very long. Sadly I'm on a college budget and i want to know is it worth it to buy this product? and would you prefer this product more or less over the ink liner??
Where do I find this product and is it easy to apply?
Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant and long lasting which ones are your favorites?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos