11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 506 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Great for beginners! It dries quickly after application and it's a truly black color. The felt tip and pen shape makes it easy to work with. It isn't waterproof, so be careful of rainy movies or emotionally charged conversations. Otherwise, it's a perfect liquid eyeliner.
Review for: Woolf more...
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! The thin point allows me to make the perfect wing! The product goes on smooth and with just a quick swipe across my lid, I'm done! The full pen gives me a great grip so I have full control of the stroke. Kat knows her stuff!
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
This is honestly the BEST eyeliner you will ever find. After trying it i never used any other eyeliner again. I use this product often and I will continue to use it. This dose not smudge at all. I buy it at Sephora. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Q & A
I've been dying to try this beautiful eyeliner, however, I can't decide between Kat Von D or the Marc Jacobs? Any suggestions or comments between the two? Thanks!! 😊
It Doenst Look Shiny In the Sun? Like Glosssy ??
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
How does this "ink" formula compare to the "tattoo" liner formula? I love the tattoo liner but feel like it isn't quite opaque enough. Is this one more opaque?
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos