11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I like the felt tipped pen which makes for easy application! I have it in black and it makes my green eyes pop. The only drawback is I like darker, heavier eyeliner so I need to use this more than once (in terms of coating) for the look I want to achieve
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Great for beginners! It dries quickly after application and it's a truly black color. The felt tip and pen shape makes it easy to work with. It isn't waterproof, so be careful of rainy movies or emotionally charged conversations. Otherwise, it's a perfect liquid eyeliner.
I love this eyeliner just as much as the tattoo liner. I love how pointy the tip is. She really has made the most perfect eyeliner. These are that great when they start to dry out. I hate when they start to dry out. The color is really patchy and not consistent.
Q & A
How do these compare to her tattoo liner?
For those who have used both, do you prefer this or the tattoo liner?
Why is this hyped when every time I go to use it, it dries so quickly?
I am terrible at making my eyeliner too thick and was wondering if this liner has a thin tip? The thinner the better.
Does anyone else have issues with this product becoming dry at the tip while using it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos