10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Absolute love this eyeliner. This eyeliner is great the best by far. Love how it's easy application.
Review for: Woolf
Definitely goes on like a tattoo, however does not last as long as other brands or the Pencil liner.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the only thing that an handle my watery eyes. Goes on easily and stays put all day.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Tried this from a friend - went on very nice - and I don't even like marker type of liquid eyeliner!
Julie ..
Julie ..
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Neruda
Favorite Eyeliner !!!! I have numerous colors , Stays on , pigmented , easy application ! I love KVD
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
The tip applicators very nice so it does do a nice and pressist application the color is also good .
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Bukowski
Love using this when I do my wings. Don't split. Doesn't smudge. Last all day. And works amazingly.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
Review for: Neruda
Goes on flawlessly. Stays on all day. Great color. Great for cateyes. Absolutely fantastic product.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Review for: Woolf
Glides so well and stays on all day! I've slept with it and it has stayed on until the next morning
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this!! It's so pigmented and precise! Long wearing and easy to use.
This is a must for anyone!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?