10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner! It's super pigmented and goes on smoothly. It's precise so it's great for beginners!
Review for: Trooper
Lasts all day does not flake or smudge is not water proof but is one of the best liners you will find
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love the fine felt tip. The color is opaque and it last a long time. The packaging is also very cute.
Chase C.
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
This color goes great with my brown eyes. It applys evenly and doesnt smudge even on my oily eyelids.
Josie M.
Josie M.
Review for: Nietzsche
This is stunning!!! It's a gorgeous kind of periwinkle color. Great for a pop of color winged liner!!
Abby P.
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love how black and opaque this liner is! it stays on all day and never leaves until I wash my face.
Zayde S.
Zayde S.
Review for: Nerdrum
Thin ink liner is really easy to work with, haven't had another eyeliner that can compare to this one
Heather P.
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
Long lasting, rich pigmented, easy to apply, everything I want in a liner. This is always in my purse
Desireé
Desireé
Frederica, DE
Review for: Nietzsche
It's so pigmented! I love Kat Von d. I love the liners eyeshadow sect. I would recommend to everyone.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Trooper
Hands down the best eyeliner out there! So pigmented and easy to use! Definitely beginner friendly: )
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?