BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love the fine felt tip. The color is opaque and it last a long time. The packaging is also very cute.
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
This color goes great with my brown eyes. It applys evenly and doesnt smudge even on my oily eyelids.
Samantha R.
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner! It's super pigmented and goes on smoothly. It's precise so it's great for beginners!
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love how black and opaque this liner is! it stays on all day and never leaves until I wash my face.
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
Long lasting, rich pigmented, easy to apply, everything I want in a liner. This is always in my purse
Zayde S.
Review for: Nerdrum
Thin ink liner is really easy to work with, haven't had another eyeliner that can compare to this one
Desireé
Frederica, DE
Review for: Nietzsche
It's so pigmented! I love Kat Von d. I love the liners eyeshadow sect. I would recommend to everyone.
Julie ..
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Neruda
Favorite Eyeliner !!!! I have numerous colors , Stays on , pigmented , easy application ! I love KVD
Review for: Woolf
Definitely goes on like a tattoo, however does not last as long as other brands or the Pencil liner.
Berenice S.
Review for: Hemingway
Greatest product i have tried.bits easy to use even for beginners. And the color selection it great.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?