BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Adrienne C.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Woolf more...
I really love Kat Von D's products, and I use her foundation, liquid lipsticks, and ink liner on a regular basis. I love the look and feel of the line, and all of the products live up to the expectation that they will be as long-lasting as tattoos. This liner is my go-to, and I will continue to buy again and again.
Jas K.
Review for: Neruda more...
I love this to add a little more to my song liner! It's stunning but what I dislike it how fast it dries out. I can try my best to make sure I close it tight and keep it a good place, it'll still get dry and hard to work with.
Alexandra J.
Salinas, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Doesn't smudge, goes over eye makeup and glitter easily! It's super black and pigmented, I've tried a lot of different eye liners from different brands and this is the only one that lasts all day!
gretchen b.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bosch more...
I'm obsessed with this liner!! it makes my eyes look winged but with a natural and less intense look than a black wing. I highly recommend because it lasts all day and does not budge. I have several colors and plan to repurchase
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Woolf more...
This charcoal gray liquid liner is a beautiful and long lasting accompaniment to both simple and more complex eye shadow looks. I purchased mine at Sephora and enjoyed being able to test the colors before purchasing. I recommend Kat Von D liners to my friends based on the easy application and long lasting formula.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Neruda more...
I don't use this as much I mainly use it when I go out to something nice and use this for my wing and I'm in love ! It's a a good price for a really good liner like this one. You should really get your hands in any of the colors
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
One of my go-to eyeliners for liquid liner. Love the pigment on the product and the packaging makes it easy to use. Stays put for long periods of time. Would recommend to anybody and have recommended this before on beauty boards.
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this Kat Von D liner it is very easy to apply last long as well worth buying this product it's a very good value , long lasting and very smooth to apply I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Review for: Hemingway more...
Great color but I've never actually used the Ink Liners since I've heard they do not stay as well as her Tattoo Liners. With my eye lid type, I need an eyeliner that will not budge or crease (as much as possible). Kat's entire line is usually excellent though, albeit a little pricey. Still love her products!
Emily K.
I love this liner it goes on so smooth and leave a perfect line. It is perfect for a winged liner. It didn't transfer or wear off through out the day. It is a great liner that I highly recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?