BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Review for: Bosch
Go to eye liner. great precision, goes on smoothly and stays on all day. by far the easiest eye liner I have used. continue to buy time and time again
Bruschenka J.
Review for: Trooper
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
Ruby K.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Woolf
My FAVORITE liner ever ! The formula is amazing and super long lasting. The pen itself is so easy to use I never mess up my perfect wings. Highly recommend all of the Kat Von D eye liners
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is great. Now I don't use this to draw our my whole wing. But I do draw the tip/wing. Which it does great. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly. Doesn't transfer to the upper lid when applied.
Gabrielle A.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Trooper
An awesome eyeliner. Believe the hype around this eyeliner. It is a very beginner friendly eyeliner. And the pigmentation is also very good.
Aime C.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this stuff in trooper because it's easy to use, long lasting, and pigmented.
Breanna P.
San Carlos, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I usually sport a good old cat eye, and this is the best product to achieve it. The liner stays in place and never smudges. Not only that, it is so dark and is a true black. Many other liners I have tried is an off black, not this one. It is super precise and easy to use.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
This is my holy grail eye liner. Super sharp lines and extremely easy to apply. I do not leave the house without it. It stays put all day and only comes off when I want it to at the end of the night. I have fallen asleep in this stuff and woken up with killer wings the next day.
Brooke C.
Review for: Trooper
Want an easy perfect wing? Buy this!! Seriously worth every penny! I never ever mess up when I use this liner, the felt tip is tiny and a perfect point. Not too thick but not too thin like others I have tried. I have spent so much money trying to find the best liquid liner, and this is it!
Lindsay D.
Review for: Trooper
Nice and black. Have purchased for the first time recently and am still trying to see if I like it or not.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?