BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I really love these eyeliners from Kat Von D the colors are so beautiful I highly recommend this product
Delina R.
Delina R.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever omg i cant live without it!. It last all day!(: Dpes not smudge and not hard to take off
Devan T.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL
I LOVE these eyeliners! The leave such a smooth line and are very pigmented great for a winged eyeliner!
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner ever! Affordable and pigmented! Lasts all day and easy to apply!!! Smudge proof.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This covers nicely and holds all day. The color is perfect for my style and helps make the ideal cat eye
Emma W.
Emma W.
Charles City, IA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such an amazing felt tip liner. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. Definitely my go-to liner.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Makes a great line and the tip doesn't bend after long time use.my favorite eyeliner pen
Markayla M.
Markayla M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Trooper
Gives you a perfect wing. The application is smooth. I use this everyday for routine. The color is great
Melinda N.
Melinda N.
Review for: Bosch
Amazing eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again!!!im so glad the makeup artist suggested this to me.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and stays all day! It makes for a great winged liner pen
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?