BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Trooper
I have used this liner for years. I love it! The felt tip allows for great precision. However, when it's about to run out it gets dry, and you can't really go over your kid where you already have liner as it will take it off :(. It may still have some ink left, but it's no longer a good use and you would have to buy another.
Lacey D.
Olympia
Review for: Hemingway
Excellent liquid liner. This is my favorite my far. Holy grail product for sure.. I've been using this to tightline for the past 6 months and I can't imagine what I would do without it now. It lasts for hours and hours, never smudges, and you can create as thin or as thick of a line as you desire. Definitely would recommend.
Brina H.
Review for: Trooper
I really like this liner. It's really pigmented, and fits well in the hand. The felt nib isn't too big and doesn't dry out as quick as similar products so it is easy to work with. My only concern is that the formula is a bit watery, so you have to be careful not to apply too much pressure or you'll end up with an inky mess.
Zulema S.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented! Lasts all day I have oily eyelids and this holds up pretty well when I do my cat eye liner the only thing I don't like about it which is why I have it 4/5 stars if if I go over it a few times the liner runs itself off, and it's a pain. But other than that it's a good eyeliner. I've repurchased it twice already.
Briana M.
Hazlehurst, MS
Review for: Trooper
Hands down best liquid liner I've ever used. It's super black and matte. It lasts forever. It doesn't pick up my eyshadow like a lot of felt tip liners. My two year old grabbed it and left the cap off it for hours without me realizing and I just ran the tip under water for a second and the next day it was like brand new.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I have the black eye liner I did write a review already about this but like I said this is one of the best eyeliner I have ever used I will keep buying this and I recommend it to everyone I truly love it ...it is so easy to use and it lasted forever I can rub my eye and nothing will happen I'm in love with this eyeliner
Reagan H.
Edinboro, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
The best eyeliners you could set your eyes on. Compared to other eyeliners it isn't sticky and doesn't get all over the place like other eyeliners. I'd say it goes on so smooth and clean I'd high recommend it it is my favorite eyeliners. The tip makes it easier to also put on sharp cat eyes ladies if you love the look.
Gatita
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Neruda
Where do I even begin? Kat Von D beauty is my number 1 brand. This eyeliner doesn't smudge the pigmentation is un real. The brush tip applicator is so easy to use. Every single one of these colors from this eyeliner line is absolutely stunning. I have nothing bad to say about any of her products. 10/10 would recommend.
Louise A.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D knows what she's doing when it comes to eyeliner. My blue eyes always pop when I use her ink liner, which is easy to use and perfect for creating a dramatic cat eye. I had a sample and immediately purchased the full-sized product. If you frequently wear eyeliner, this is a great brand to add to your arsenal.
Hilary Ann A.
Racine, WI
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner it's my favorite of all time. I cannot do a winged liner without it. Its so easy to use and feel so great on the skin. If I could change one thing about it I would make it slightly more pigmented but I can't complain too much because it lasts all day without a problem. I will absolutely buy again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?