10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Review for: Trooper
I have only had the sample sizes (about three of them) of the Kat Von D Trooper liner and I love it. It is extremely easy to use. I am not a pro at winged liner but this Ink Liner really makes things a lot easier. I love how the tip isn't too stiff nor too flexible. It is very user friendly. I love how black and matte is it also.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Review for: Nietzsche
I've always used Walmart liquid liners because I was used to the Black Radiance Brand. I moved to a new area that didn't carry that brand and I was pretty much SOL. I went to Sephora and found this and loved it immediately. I bought two and I want to add every color. Goes on beautifully and doesn't transfer on the top of my lid.
Shengmii S.
Shengmii S.
West Linn, OR
This literally stays on forever! Lol I usually stick with gel liners because nothing stays on my hooded lids -_- but I decided to give this a try and was very impressed. Another great thing about this is that it's fast drying. One thing I wish was that the tip wasn't as slim. Otherwise, good gosh I'm lovin it and my wing CUTS!
J L.
J L.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner for its precision. Perfect for creating a winged line. It claims to last 24 hours and on its own it's pretty impressive, despite the fact that I have extremely oily eyelids. With an eyelid primer it's unstoppable though. My only complaint is that I wish the color was darker. Good value for the price. Love
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Olympia
Review for: Hemingway
Excellent liquid liner. This is my favorite my far. Holy grail product for sure.. I've been using this to tightline for the past 6 months and I can't imagine what I would do without it now. It lasts for hours and hours, never smudges, and you can create as thin or as thick of a line as you desire. Definitely would recommend.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Trooper
I have used this liner for years. I love it! The felt tip allows for great precision. However, when it's about to run out it gets dry, and you can't really go over your kid where you already have liner as it will take it off :(. It may still have some ink left, but it's no longer a good use and you would have to buy another.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: Neruda
LITERALLY THEE BEST EYELINER EVER. The wear on the this eyeliner is unreal! It seriously lasts ALL day. It was my first time buying it and I'm a fan of anything Kat Von D, but was skeptical of this color's staying power, I wore it to a movie, and it stayed on through gallons of tears! Seriously BUY THIS! You won't regret it.
Brina H.
Brina H.
Review for: Trooper
I really like this liner. It's really pigmented, and fits well in the hand. The felt nib isn't too big and doesn't dry out as quick as similar products so it is easy to work with. My only concern is that the formula is a bit watery, so you have to be careful not to apply too much pressure or you'll end up with an inky mess.
Zulema S.
Zulema S.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented! Lasts all day I have oily eyelids and this holds up pretty well when I do my cat eye liner the only thing I don't like about it which is why I have it 4/5 stars if if I go over it a few times the liner runs itself off, and it's a pain. But other than that it's a good eyeliner. I've repurchased it twice already.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hazlehurst, MS
Review for: Trooper
Hands down best liquid liner I've ever used. It's super black and matte. It lasts forever. It doesn't pick up my eyshadow like a lot of felt tip liners. My two year old grabbed it and left the cap off it for hours without me realizing and I just ran the tip under water for a second and the next day it was like brand new.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?