10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Review for: Woolf
Its fine tipped which helps with making the perfect cat eye and it does no budge throughout te day either
Delina R.
Delina R.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever omg i cant live without it!. It last all day!(: Dpes not smudge and not hard to take off
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This covers nicely and holds all day. The color is perfect for my style and helps make the ideal cat eye
Melinda N.
Melinda N.
Review for: Bosch
Amazing eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again!!!im so glad the makeup artist suggested this to me.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Charles City, IA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such an amazing felt tip liner. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. Definitely my go-to liner.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and stays all day! It makes for a great winged liner pen
Markayla M.
Markayla M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Trooper
Gives you a perfect wing. The application is smooth. I use this everyday for routine. The color is great
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Makes a great line and the tip doesn't bend after long time use.my favorite eyeliner pen
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO
Review for: Trooper
Best best best eyeliner ever! Affordable and pigmented! Lasts all day and easy to apply!!! Smudge proof.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Best liner to create sharp edges and a crisp wing. Super precise. It's jet black and glides seamlessly.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?