BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Makes a great line and the tip doesn't bend after long time use.my favorite eyeliner pen
Lina D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This eyeliner will give you the sharpest wing ever and will automatically make your whole face slayyy!!
Marissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Best liner to create sharp edges and a crisp wing. Super precise. It's jet black and glides seamlessly.
Maria A.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Easiest thing to use. gives the best precise wing when in a hurry. dries up quickly and is a true black
Kayla D.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Dali
Love Kats products they never let me down! I love how it doesn't smudge and the pigments are to die for
Lizbeth C.
Houston
Review for: Hemingway
I'm not sure if this is the black one. It does work it stays on without smudging. It lasts a long time.
Brianna M.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Bosch
Very great eye liner ! Works amazing and stays on doesn't smear one bit! plurge on this I recommend it!
Estefany S.
Denton, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Best eyeliner ever you never found something like this is easy to use for do a wing very black and matt
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Dali
I've only used it a couple times but I still recommend it. It worked really well the times I've used it
Maria Paula C.
are spectacular I love very strong pigmentation and makes it look dramatic and fantastic makeup I love
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?