11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,207 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
These liners are so good and pigmeneted. I love the color range that Kat Von d has. I just wish they had the same brush tip that the tattoo liner does. But other than that they last all day long !
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Best liquid liner!! Liquid liner over pencil all day every day! Easy to apply but i almost like the too face sketch marker better! Great packaging a little pricey though but you get what you pay for and its great quality.
This is a great eyeliner. I have tried so many different eyeliners for a perfect wing and this one does the trick and does not budge even when sweating. It stays in place all day until I use eye makeup remover to take it off at the end of the day. I love it
This is overall a great liner for doing wings due to the felt tip and it's very easy to work with and stays all day! My only complaint is that it seems to dry out quickly and in comparison to stila, I would have to choose stila and it would only be for that reason
This is my favorite liquid liner. I usually sport a good old cat eye, and this is the best product to achieve it. The liner stays in place and never smudges. Not only that, it is so dark and is a true black. Many other liners I have tried is an off black, not this one. It is super precise and easy to use.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos