BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Review for: Nerdrum
The ink liner is a fairly good liner, however, I will not be repurchasing this product. It tends to dry out very easily and is hard to work with
Natalie A.
Review for: Neruda
I absolutely love this liner! Glides on easy and stays put! I like that it comes in so many different colors. KVD products are my must have for eye and lip makeup. Well worth the money!
Molly M.
Review for: Dali
Every. Single. One. Of KVD's liners are phenomenal. The easiest application for liquid liner, the high quality and variety of colors are just not something you get from every brand. Kat really works hard to engulf quality into her affordable line of products.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!! I love this eyeliner so much and believe it's deff worth 20$ I like my eyeliner dark black and matte and this one is. It's easy to use and the end helps me make my wing eyeliner more sharp 👍🏽👍🏽
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Trooper
Deep, dark black pigment, clean lines, great tip for making precise lines without smudging or smearing. Lasts all day without flaking or running.
Lizbeth C.
Houston
Review for: Hemingway
I'm not sure if this is the black one. It does work it stays on without smudging. It lasts a long time.
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Overall impressed. However my felt tip got dry really fast but luckily Sephora replaced it. That's my only complaint, if I use it only 2/3 times a week the felt tip gets dry and I can't use the product
Kennia M.
Review for: Trooper
HOLY GRAIL OF EYELINERS!!! Yes a little pricey but the black color it gives off and how long it lasts makes it so worth it !! Have been using the same eyeliner for years will never change ❤️
Coral D.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid liner! Easy to use and glides on. Super pigmented! Become a winged liner expert with this product.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?