BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Madi S.
Madi S.
cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bosch
Dark color however it does not stay very well. I think stila's does not smear as easily as Kat Von d's does
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These liners are so longwearing and pigmented. they are easy to use and wont budge. my favorite is trooper
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Review for: Neruda
Love this product to give the illusion of having a bigger eye and the effect make you eyeliner even better
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Trooper
Black liner. Felt tip is slightly long. Holds like a pencil, allows for thin or think. Can dry out easily.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Review for: Trooper
Nice and black. Have purchased for the first time recently and am still trying to see if I like it or not.
Anais T.
Anais T.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Great, dark look. Super distinctive and outlining, and has the added plus of lasting all day and all night
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I love love love this product. its really pigmented and it stays on forever !!! i love the quality as well
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Very good!! Last all day, easy to really 'wing' it . Doesn't fade throughout the day , pricey but worth it
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
Review for: Hemingway
This eyeliner is so pigmented. The slightest pressure will give your as much pigmentation as you may need.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love Kat von d eyeliner. It makes my wing so much easier to do!! Doesn't smudge at all. Nice packaging:)
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?