BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay D.
Review for: Trooper
Nice and black. Have purchased for the first time recently and am still trying to see if I like it or not.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the applicator tip of this liner. I also love the deep matte black color. It's great for a cat eye.
Korrin R.
Review for: Bosch
Tried this liner and exchanged it for the tattoo liner. I don't really like the mechanics of this eyeliner
Saskia B.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Woolf
El mejor eye liner de la vida. Dura toooooodo el dia sin regarse es matte super negro. Lo recomiendo 100%
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Woolf
This stuff has staying power which says a lot cause my eyes are always watery and it doesn't move at all!
Fawziah B.
Irving, TX
Review for: Woolf
Loooooooove this product worth every penny love it great pigmentation worth the price applies beautifully
Krista B.
Salisbury, PA
Review for: Trooper
The tip makes applying so easy and beautifully. The wear is incredible. It is so much work to take it off
Tameka J.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von d ink liner is my jam. It practically the only.liner I use and glad they make it different colors
Mariam A.
Review for: Woolf
Its fine tipped which helps with making the perfect cat eye and it does no budge throughout te day either
Dianne R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Trooper
Loved it stayed on all day even with out primer. Loved how easy i could put it on and apply wing eyeliner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?