10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Trooper
Very black, goes on very smooth, stays black all day. I use it everyday and will never change my eyeliner!!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Trooper
Im obsessed with this liner, I really love it. i just wish it was a matte finish instead of a shiny finish!
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
Review for: Nerdrum
Fun color and the formula lays just right. I like the tip because it makes winged liner a lot easier for me
Linda L.
Linda L.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Woolf
Love! love! love! but haven't used it that much! so Gonna start using it more & I can make a better review
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Review for: Trooper
Nice and black. Have purchased for the first time recently and am still trying to see if I like it or not.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Review for: Neruda
Love this product to give the illusion of having a bigger eye and the effect make you eyeliner even better
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Trooper
Black liner. Felt tip is slightly long. Holds like a pencil, allows for thin or think. Can dry out easily.
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I love love love this product. its really pigmented and it stays on forever !!! i love the quality as well
Korrin R.
Korrin R.
Review for: Bosch
Tried this liner and exchanged it for the tattoo liner. I don't really like the mechanics of this eyeliner
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Very good!! Last all day, easy to really 'wing' it . Doesn't fade throughout the day , pricey but worth it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?