10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Fawziah B.
Fawziah B.
Irving, TX
Review for: Woolf
Loooooooove this product worth every penny love it great pigmentation worth the price applies beautifully
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Review for: Woolf
Its fine tipped which helps with making the perfect cat eye and it does no budge throughout te day either
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Trooper
Loved it stayed on all day even with out primer. Loved how easy i could put it on and apply wing eyeliner
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Woolf
This stuff has staying power which says a lot cause my eyes are always watery and it doesn't move at all!
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This covers nicely and holds all day. The color is perfect for my style and helps make the ideal cat eye
Emma W.
Emma W.
Charles City, IA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such an amazing felt tip liner. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. Definitely my go-to liner.
Delina R.
Delina R.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever omg i cant live without it!. It last all day!(: Dpes not smudge and not hard to take off
Melinda N.
Melinda N.
Review for: Bosch
Amazing eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again!!!im so glad the makeup artist suggested this to me.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Makes a great line and the tip doesn't bend after long time use.my favorite eyeliner pen
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and stays all day! It makes for a great winged liner pen
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?