BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
L R.
Review for: Trooper
This is really easy to apply and the color is super black. I will keep repurchasing this product.
Melissa C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use! Not too liquidy. Very black which is what I love and obviously want in a black eyeliner. Doesn't fade during the day. Long lasting.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the applicator tip of this liner. I also love the deep matte black color. It's great for a cat eye.
Melanie S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Review for: Trooper
One of the best liners that i have ever bought. Last pretty much all day, although i do some touch ups because i tend to touch my face alot. I use this product almost on the daily. It is a little pricey but worth it for me.
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is a classic must have for me! When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to fuss with gels and brushes this gets the job done quickly and efficiently! It lasts all day for me and is super easy to use, love it!
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This has got to be my favorite eyeliner ever. The pigmentation is unreal. It glides on with ease. If you want a wing or just simply slay this is the one. No tugging or pulling on eyelid. I love love it.
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners in the market. It has great pigmentation. I use my eyeliner everyday , that's how much I love it. You can't really compare it to other brands, and i mean starting from the formula to the packaging. I totally recommend it such great investment.
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
Review for: Hemingway
A really nice eyeliner, easy to use and lasts most of the day (some days not as well, but those have been days I've been doing a lot/been outside a lot and other brands would have been the same). For the price, it is one of the better ones - I have another eyeliner I love, but it is almost double the price.
Katie B.
Review for: Nerdrum
Pigmented and great for a night out! It is very easy application! I love this product!
Meg H.
Review for: Nietzsche
I normally use black trooper, however when I'm feeling wild, I'll add a little touch of blue, and this applies so easily. Is it pricey, yes, however it really last long, longer than any other felt tip I've ever used. I would recommend this.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?