BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Neruda
Love love love! Best eyeliner every! It's a perfect color and last all day! I can wear this eye liner any day
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Victorville, Ca
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this! It is a must have! Awesome! Very black like my soul! Love it!!!!!!! Kat Von D! Love her products
Lena L.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Trooper
Great pigmented liner that is easy to use and doesn't skid along the lid. Glides beautifully and lasts longs.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail eye liner pen. It makes doing a cat eye easy as pie, and it's the perfect matte black.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Green Valley, AZ
Review for: Trooper
My favorite all time liquid liner. If you want a subltle line or the classic car or winged line, this is it!
Ayye Marie A.
Ayye Marie A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Trooper
This liner is beginner friendly and it stays in place all day, you don't have to worry about touching it up.
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Dali
Si perfect her whole collection is amazing. Long lasting and matte dry down finish. The shades are very cute
Yuritzi V.
Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this eyeliner and the color is so unique. I love to use it for a very "out of the ordinary" makeup look
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Riverside, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Even though it's not black it's still perfect for everyday. Makes things a little more fun and never smudges
Tyra D.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner so much! It stays in place and isn't messy at all. It's an intense black so that's a plus!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?