BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner so much! It stays in place and isn't messy at all. It's an intense black so that's a plus!
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Very good formula, very pigmented and long lasting. It has a thin tip that makes flicking a wing super easy!
Rachel A.
Riverside, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Even though it's not black it's still perfect for everyday. Makes things a little more fun and never smudges
brennan b.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Review for: Trooper
After about a month of me having it, it did start to dry out, but it still worked really well before then ❤️
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Dali
Si perfect her whole collection is amazing. Long lasting and matte dry down finish. The shades are very cute
Beth P.
Green Valley, AZ
Review for: Trooper
My favorite all time liquid liner. If you want a subltle line or the classic car or winged line, this is it!
Erica C.
Review for: Bukowski
A nice black color eyeliner that is perfect for perfecting the look for either a soft look or a smokey look
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this just as much as the tattoo liner. I think the look is better, but it is a little harder to use.
Madi S.
cincinnati, OH
Review for: Bosch
Dark color however it does not stay very well. I think stila's does not smear as easily as Kat Von d's does
Samantha R.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Trooper
Very black, goes on very smooth, stays black all day. I use it everyday and will never change my eyeliner!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?