BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Chelsea B.
Warrington, PA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is one of the only pen liners I use. I prefer the pots because I have better control but this is such a nice pen. I can get a nice precise and thin line but it's also easy to fill in a wing with it.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
After using Kat Von D's ink liner, I don't prefer using any other eye liner! It's a great product and lasts a very long time. I recommend the Ink liner over the Tattoo liner because the tattoo liner ran out pretty quickly. This is very similar to Stila's eye liner but is cheaper.
Julie B.
Statesboro, GA
Good quality liner! It lasts all day and goes on smooth. The line looks clean and stays that way. It's very easy to use and is generally a higher quality even with the higher price. It's worth the price.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
Review for: Hemingway more...
I just got this liner in a Sephora VIB package and oh my gosh I'm obsessed. Kat Von D is the queen of cosmetics with staying power and this liner lives up to its hype. It goes on BEAUTIFULLY and stays in place so well!! When I run out I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Amanda G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER!!! I'm not very good with brush liners so this felt tip is much better for me. I use this liner almost everyday and it gives me the sharpest wings. I have bought this so many times, it's ridiculous.
Danielle Z.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: Neruda more...
LITERALLY THEE BEST EYELINER EVER. The wear on the this eyeliner is unreal! It seriously lasts ALL day. It was my first time buying it and I'm a fan of anything Kat Von D, but was skeptical of this color's staying power, I wore it to a movie, and it stayed on through gallons of tears! Seriously BUY THIS! You won't regret it.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
this eyeliner goes on so precise. i bought it at sephora to try out and i am in love with it. i am not a fan of the other kat von d eyeliners but this one stands above them. it is very pigmented with a shiny black color (trooper). easy application - brush applicator instead of a felt one
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have used this liner for years. I love it! The felt tip allows for great precision. However, when it's about to run out it gets dry, and you can't really go over your kid where you already have liner as it will take it off :(. It may still have some ink left, but it's no longer a good use and you would have to buy another.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
If you want an eyeliner to do a quick easy wing, this one is the best felt tip out there! I feel for the price you get a ton of product and it doesn't run out fast like I've noticed with other liquids.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?