BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Bosch
Super pigmented love the felt tip makes it a lot easier to apply and creates easy dramatic or not dramatic lined
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner ever!! The tip makes it incredibly easy to do any kind of style and it will not budge at all!!
Nickole A.
Nickole A.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Best liner I've ever used! Precise application and never wears off as it ages throughout the day. My go to liner
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
Review for: Trooper
Absolute holy grail liner! Been using this for about three months and it works great every time! Very pigmented!
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Review for: Dali
Best eyeliner ive tried in a while!!love it. Its very hard.for.me to love eyeliner.but by far one of my favorite
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is everyone's go to for a reason. It stays on, creates a perfect sharp line and is very easy to apply
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Toledo, OH
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use again. Lasts all day and adds so much to my everyday look. I love it!
Korinne m.
Korinne m.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
fantastic pigmentation, and easy to use style. The liner applies very easily and lasts all day without running.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Trooper
Super easy to use! LONG lasting!!! Does not come off easily! Sweat or tears are no problem! Love love love it!!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Review for: Baudelaire
i love this to use for the lash line to make my lashes pop and it's very pigmented and has a smooth application
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?