BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Courtney L.
Whitesboro, NY
Love love LOVE! Hands down my favorite liner! Lasts all day and super easy to use!
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
This liner is nice. It's buildable but thin enough to do really delicate wings!
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
OMG the Kat Con D Ink Liner is by far the most amazing liner I have ever used.
Kailee M.
Avon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail liquid liner. Love the felt tip for winged liner. Lasts allllll day long without transferring to my lid or under eye area. I always have a back up of this liner!
Diana V.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love this. It is extremely lost lasting and it is so pigmented. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. My eye color is brown and I usually wear black eyeliner. There are some alternative products, but I will keep using this one and will definitely recommend.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Baudelaire
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner available. It's super easy to use, crazy pigmented, and it stays on for a long time. It's definitely waterproof, and the bottle lasts for a while. It's amazing, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for something that had a thin point for precision eyelining, but could also be built up for those nights I want thicker, sexier liner. Also, it stands up to light rubbing, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
I highly recommend this product!!
Joahna M.
Molalla, OR
Review for: Neruda
I like this eyeliner. it's good one to have in my collection. This one that I keep in my purse when ever I need to touch up
Daisy J.
Review for: Trooper
I love how dark the black color is although the tip could be thinner/finer. Reasonably priced. I have bought this type of eyeliner for about a year now. Lasts all day usually.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?