10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dorian S.
Dorian S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Woolf
I love this product. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it. I would buy this again for sure. It doesn't smudg
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner can make the wings of your eyeliner so sharp, they could kill someone. It's the best in my book.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Knox, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
Such a pretty color, especially for a beach look or a pop of color. All the liners have amazing staying power.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Victorville, Ca
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this! It is a must have! Awesome! Very black like my soul! Love it!!!!!!! Kat Von D! Love her products
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
Favorite liner. Will keep buying. Kat von d is my favorite brand. Everything she comes out with is wonderful.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Neruda
Love love love! Best eyeliner every! It's a perfect color and last all day! I can wear this eye liner any day
Lena L.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Trooper
Great pigmented liner that is easy to use and doesn't skid along the lid. Glides beautifully and lasts longs.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Woolf
This product is easy to work with! i love how pigmented it is, also this is my second eyeliner that I've used
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Dali
Si perfect her whole collection is amazing. Long lasting and matte dry down finish. The shades are very cute
Yuritzi V.
Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this eyeliner and the color is so unique. I love to use it for a very "out of the ordinary" makeup look
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?