10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Bosch
Super pigmented love the felt tip makes it a lot easier to apply and creates easy dramatic or not dramatic lined
Every product by kat von d is amazing. She truly knows what women want and what we are looking for in cosmetics.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
Review for: Trooper
Absolute holy grail liner! Been using this for about three months and it works great every time! Very pigmented!
Nickole A.
Nickole A.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Best liner I've ever used! Precise application and never wears off as it ages throughout the day. My go to liner
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Review for: Dali
Best eyeliner ive tried in a while!!love it. Its very hard.for.me to love eyeliner.but by far one of my favorite
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is everyone's go to for a reason. It stays on, creates a perfect sharp line and is very easy to apply
Nadia I.
Nadia I.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Nerdrum
All the ink liners are amazing. Vivid long wearing and still easy to remove which is a miracle in and of itslef.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Toledo, OH
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use again. Lasts all day and adds so much to my everyday look. I love it!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Neruda
One of my favorite liners to use when I want to do something different and fun. So pigmented and easy to put on
Korinne m.
Korinne m.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
fantastic pigmentation, and easy to use style. The liner applies very easily and lasts all day without running.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?