10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner can make the wings of your eyeliner so sharp, they could kill someone. It's the best in my book.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Pierre, SD
Review for: Trooper
Great liquid liner. Easy application and opaque coverage. No need to go over the same spot to get a good line.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
Favorite liner. Will keep buying. Kat von d is my favorite brand. Everything she comes out with is wonderful.
Lena L.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Trooper
Great pigmented liner that is easy to use and doesn't skid along the lid. Glides beautifully and lasts longs.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Victorville, Ca
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this! It is a must have! Awesome! Very black like my soul! Love it!!!!!!! Kat Von D! Love her products
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Neruda
Love love love! Best eyeliner every! It's a perfect color and last all day! I can wear this eye liner any day
Diana A.
Diana A.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Woolf
This product is easy to work with! i love how pigmented it is, also this is my second eyeliner that I've used
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Riverside, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Even though it's not black it's still perfect for everyday. Makes things a little more fun and never smudges
Yuritzi V.
Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this eyeliner and the color is so unique. I love to use it for a very "out of the ordinary" makeup look
Kate A.
Kate A.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner goes on so smoothly and makes very clean lines! It also stays in place and Mel's my eyes pop!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?