BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
Review for: Trooper
Absolute holy grail liner! Been using this for about three months and it works great every time! Very pigmented!
Tabitha R.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Bosch
Super pigmented love the felt tip makes it a lot easier to apply and creates easy dramatic or not dramatic lined
Nadia I.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Nerdrum
All the ink liners are amazing. Vivid long wearing and still easy to remove which is a miracle in and of itslef.
Nickole A.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
Best liner I've ever used! Precise application and never wears off as it ages throughout the day. My go to liner
Every product by kat von d is amazing. She truly knows what women want and what we are looking for in cosmetics.
Valeria G.
Review for: Dali
Best eyeliner ive tried in a while!!love it. Its very hard.for.me to love eyeliner.but by far one of my favorite
Shannon N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This liner is everyone's go to for a reason. It stays on, creates a perfect sharp line and is very easy to apply
Tiffany B.
Toledo, OH
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use again. Lasts all day and adds so much to my everyday look. I love it!
Victoria G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Neruda
One of my favorite liners to use when I want to do something different and fun. So pigmented and easy to put on
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Trooper
Super easy to use! LONG lasting!!! Does not come off easily! Sweat or tears are no problem! Love love love it!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?